b_tej(1)
Cricketman93(2)

Best Member

Barmyarmy(3)
brettLee(1)
sid_19840(1)
siddharth2002(1)

Last edited:
Patch of the month - Colin's Classic Match patch for BLIC.
Thread of the month - You mean the thread which has seen the best discussion, most replies, or what exactly?

I can't really vote on the others, too tough! ;)

Last edited:
You can do whatever you want, but it won't be official and doubt any of the staff will take much notice. We already have the annual Planet Cricket Awards, having these awards every month will make those awards pointless

In thread of the month pls post the most innovative and the thread which has had most postive responses,in post of the month pls post the post which has had most info on a particular aspect or has been the best post.

Also u cant vote for yourself.Pl correct them gold.

squiz said:
You can do whatever you want, but it won't be official and doubt any of the staff will take much notice. We already have the annual Planet Cricket Awards, having these awards every month will make those awards pointless

I accept that it cant be official but can the winner in each category wear a tag like Member of the Month etc?

sid_19840 said:
Also u cant vote for yourself.Pl correct them gold.

Lol, I was only joking mate.

sid_19840 said:
I accept that it cant be official but can the winner in each category wear a tag like Member of the Month etc?

Its unofficial, so wearing a tag or something would be degrading the annual awards?

what i meant was can the person include this in his signature or somthin just to let members know that he was awarded somthin in the previous month,once someone else is chosen as an award winner for the next month,the winner of the previous one has to remove this tag frm his sig.

Can this be done?

Well, ofcourse he can have it in his signature, I thought you meant a tag under his name(like the thing under mine).

no i didnt mean that,as its unofficial.

Ok then let the serious voting begin.Voting can occur only till the 30th of sept for the member of the month for september.

Patch of the month- Tussi
Thread of the month- Hariz's BLIC downloads !!!
Post of the month- JK16_4
Member of the month- Hariz
Spammer of the month - Saisrini80

Patch of the month- My UAE/UAS/Hong Kong added patch for C2K4.
Thread of the month-~~
Post of the month-~~~
Member of the month- Umm...too tough to choose.
Spammer of the month - Babu.

Users who are viewing this thread