PlanetCricket Awards in association with Codemasters - Results

Skateboarder said:
I think this thread should be closed now, there's no need for it. Last year the awards weren't taken as seriously as this.

May be beacuse this time prizes are given away to members.

Gilchrist said:
It hurts. I missed out. It really was important to me. :(
Did it hurt as much as me bumping my head on a table today? Nah, didn't think so.

Skateboarder said:
I think this thread should be closed now, there's no need for it. Last year the awards weren't taken as seriously as this.
I'll leave this thread open so that more people may embrace the PlanetCricket awards - be it humour if you will tassietiger. :)

Gilchrist said:
It hurts. I missed out. It really was important to me. :(
Bad luck for you but I think continously asking to the members for giving you reps didn't help your cause much.
No offense but that's what I feel.

Yeah, I guess your right, but I don't care who gives bad reps to me now, I've been so stupid.

Man, reps are so unimportant, I used to think that your reps your actual reputation on this site, and now, its really your posts that make you rep up.

Gilchrist said:
Yeah, I guess your right, but I don't care who gives bad reps to me now, I've been so stupid.

Gilchrist said:
Man, reps are so unimportant, I used to think that your reps your actual reputation on this site, and now, its really your posts that make you rep up.

Now you are definitely an improved member.

I have a simple suggestion.Why don't we highlight those who have won the PCkt awards on that particular day.
I had a hell of a time finding which person had won which award on particular days.

Users who are viewing this thread