PlanetCricket Awards in association with Codemasters - Results

Congrats Colin! you really post good! :D and also congrats to the other nominees in this category! :clap

congratulations colin. very much deserved. youve made this site alot more helpful and enjoyable for everyone im sure. yet for some reason im suprised burmas finest didnt win best post contributor. he wasnt nomintated but still the way he has been going this year :p:p

congratulations to everyone who has won awards here this year. you all very much deserved it and have all contributed to making the website a far more enjoyable site for the many PC users

MWaugh
(And cheers for everyone who voted for me too :p - Short_leg, Bala and Cricket_60 need not reply to that last part!!! :p:p)

It is with great gratification that I?d like to thoroughly praise and commend Colin for all of his spectacular work and exuberance that he has portrayed over the time he has spent here at PlanetCricket. He has really set the site on fire with his ongoing quality posts, great ideas and fantastic downloads. You are a marvel to have here at PlanetCricket, and there is no doubt you will continue the same excellence you display far into the future.

On that note and due to the fact that the PlanetCricket awards have now completed I am honored to extend my thanks to every member of the PlanetCricket community. All of you have made my time here special with great memories and friends. Also, a big thank you to everyone who voted for me in my nominated categories. It really means a great deal to me when I know that people appreciate my work here at this site whether it is my humour, moderating or podcasting.

Everyone plays their part in the PlanetCricket community and it?s great to see every member here being valued and respected. As I have mentioned time and time again I am proud of the fact that the quality of posting has increased; spam is at an all time low and thread closing and moving quite the same. It is good to see that the members are abiding by the PlanetCricket rules as well, leading to a smooth running website.

It is a credit to everyone as a whole that we can collaborate together as a cricket gaming community, both staff and member, with great ideas sprouting up and growing developments arising. With new cricket games turning the corner, it provides new challenges for this site to come, and I'm sure we will grasp them with full force.
Things certainly look up for PlanetCricket and I hope it continues far into the future.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Congratulations to every winner of the 2006 Planetcricket Awards. Guys gotta start doing everything again for the 2007 awards!

zimrahil said:
Just want to offer my congratulations to Colin again for winning best post contributor award which in my opinion is the best award to win !

I think I am right in saying that he has won this category every year since the awards began, which considering the amount of members we have is a great achievement

Three years in a row, which I'll admit to being a bit stunned by.
Cheers to all for their kind words once again and I promise I'll let someone else win it next year.

like Aussie1st :p by the way when are the winners getting there Usertitles?
159pj.gif

I wasnt talking about mine DVD :p because i didnt win any award.. i was asking about the winners..

barmyarmy said:
Three years in a row, which I'll admit to being a bit stunned by.
Cheers to all for their kind words once again and I promise I'll let someone else win it next year.
Great Hat-trick right on top, Welldone.

Wait a Min, i did'nt Know I won two awards for best Signature on side with Best Signature and Avatar maker, Thanks guys who voted me for both.

I think this thread should be closed now, there's no need for it. Last year the awards weren't taken as seriously as this.

Users who are viewing this thread