Most beautiful grounds

The MCG is the best ground in the world...but its got nothing on our ground here in canada. The Upper Brocton in Vancouver BC. A cricket field that is sourrounded by water and beautiful mountains. Although its not an official stadium, there is no better place to play cricket than at the Upper Brocton Oval.

http://www.canadacricket.com/cricket/images/brockton.JPG

Is that it? Looks tiny and has no stands. I get what you mean though.

It is probably the water and the mountains that make it one of the most beautiful grounds in the world. There are not many decent sized grounds in England that look particularly good.

Guys It's always been my dream to go to MCG.

My fav.

Guys It's always been my dream to go to MCG.

My fav.
DSCF0044.jpg

Awesome.

Tough one this, Newlands is indeed beautiful as are Adelaide. New Road Worcester is a nice ground, as is Canterbury. As for the best ground, no contest, MCG, by a mile, an awesome ground, just wish we had a ground like that over here. Lords' might be the home of cricket, but it pales into nothing against the 'G'!!!

I would say Reid oval,

Its in canberra and i will play on it next year. It has the War Memorial in the background and long boundarys (90m), i used to watch cricket down there when i was in pre school

That women in front looks alright! I hope there is more than one scoreboard that one is far away

That women in front looks alright! I hope there is more than one scoreboard that one is far away

There's 2 scoreboards. And 2 other scoreboards that juts have the score and the batsman's score etc.

It's pretty easy to see when you're there.

Awesome maybe, but Beautiful? - No.
It has beautiful grass. :)

Last edited:
I would say Reid oval,

Its in canberra and i will play on it next year. It has the War Memorial in the background and long boundarys (90m), i used to watch cricket down there when i was in pre school
ACT Cricket? What good has come out of Canberra since Michael Bevan?

The ground is much hotter then her.

Users who are viewing this thread