Most beautiful grounds

You have a fancy for the stadium..in that sort of way?

Suppose you could have a one night stand:cool:

I reckon Queenstown is probably the most picturesque backdrop to a ground, I mean it's not even a main stadium in the NZ State cricket, an outerground, we would call it in UK, and relatively new ground, but it gets in, thanks to the backdrop

84473.jpg

Where else could Daniel Vettori look this cool?

In my opinion I think the most beautiful grounds are in England. My favourite would have to be the Oval.

The South African grounds also appear very plesent with the rugged mountains in the background.

In Australia, Brisbane is crap, the WACA is terrible, Melbourne can be too big, Sydney is being renovated and Hobart is well....not much. Adelaide is a beautiful ground.

Tha Basin in New Zealand also looks quite nice..

Indian and Pakistani grounds look like concrete eyesores....although the Sri Lankan grounds, particularly Kandi seem nice and boutique.

Who the freak smashed my reputation becuase I mentioned that my personal opinion of Indian/Pakistan grounds is that they arent as attractive as other grounds. Why are all of you so reactive? Relax for gods sake. Pretty weak you dont give me your name....Have fun watching your shithouse team get smashed.

i said it before ill say it again, Supershtuffthat dont be suprised that you get negative reps on these forums because we have so manny imature kids that they cant respond to somthing so they just end up giving negative reps like lil kids.

i said it before ill say it again, Supershtuffthat dont be suprised that you get negative reps on these forums because we have so manny imature kids that they cant respond to somthing so they just end up giving negative reps like lil kids.

You and that crap, ahh what name :what got it Supershaft or supercrap kinda like that , both are idots and talking nonsense .

Last edited:
as we have started talking about school camps.. this one time..

University Oval looked quite nice. Staged it's first International today.

Users who are viewing this thread