Most difficult opponent

111diablo111

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
According to you guys, which player is your most difficult opponent in AC09?

plz also mention on which platform you are talking about..:)

i think you might be difficult for me :) yes its very hard to bowl you

Well for me, There are three players with whom i havent won a match. That is Rocky_g, Christy_Lenin and NadNab. These are on PC. Well I have had close matches with rocky_g and Christy-Lenin. The Tougest I have ever seen is Nadnab. I am looking forward to play with these three people again :)

^^yea u r right even according to me Nadnab is a good player..I had total 7 matches with him in which i won 4 n lost 3, but all matches were close..he's a good player :)

btw what's your username?? let's have a match n also @ ghostbuster1984 i would like to play with u too :)

Hardest opponent

According to you guys, which player is your most difficult opponent in AC09?

plz also mention on which platform you are talking about..:)

You are a hard opponent to beat,i think we have played 4 times and i have only won once.Also must mention Andromeda who is the best i have ever played against.
Kabooka,rocky g, and hamza ar also very good players and a joy to play against.
Also must mention Dabi and sunnykinger,also very good players.

Last edited:
You are a hard opponent to beat,i think we have played 4 times and i have only won once.Also must mention Andromeda who is the best i have ever played against.
Kabooka,rocky g, and hamza ar also very good players and a joy to play against.
Also must mention Dabi and sunnykinger,also very good players.

now it became 5 matches n i won a cool match again..lol :D

jokes apart but i must admit that u r a nice opponent to play with as i only managed to score around 114runs this time..i even lost once playing against u n it was my only defeat in past few months :p n about Andromeda, i have played just one match with him long time back n i won it so i would love to play with him more to know more about him :)

Last edited:
WELL pLAYED

now it became 5 matches n i won a cool match again..lol :D

jokes apart but i must admit that u r a nice opponent to play with as i only managed to score around 114runs this time..i even lost once playing against u n it was my only defeat in past few months :p n about Andromeda, i have played just one match with him long time back n i won it so i would love to play with him more to know more about him :)[/
I couldnt adjust to the lag,t was unplayable:).Well played though.

^^yea u r right even according to me Nadnab is a good player..I had total 7 matches with him in which i won 4 n lost 3, but all matches were close..he's a good player :)

btw what's your username?? let's have a match n also @ ghostbuster1984 i would like to play with u too :)

Well I am on ur friend list. I invite you multiple times but i guess u dont know me. My user name is Rehan.

As far as Andromeda goes, His gameplay is never smooth. I hope someday his net goes faster.

Rehan

Rehan our game was very smooth wasnt it?no lag whatsoever.Yet when i play other players the ball pauses in mid air:facepalm

Yeah Man, It was smooth 100% and thats what really enjoying. To tell you the truth I just cant time the ball when it lags. Its get tough for me. Though I defeat Sam91 with the ball lagging. Other players can play with lagging. I find it very much hard. I am upset about this that our gameplay was with no lag whatsoever but damn to my modem these days.

@Rehan
yaa i've seen u in my friend list..but not sure that i've played with u or not :noway

i can adjust my batting n bowling while lagging but when it comes to take catches then sometimes its almost impossible to take few catches cuz there's certain frequency set in my mind for that green circle but if its lagging a lot then sometimes its very hard to catch a ball..:(

We did play one time. I dont know who won at that time lolz. See ya soon in the match :)

PS3- Has to be LeftArmFast, and then maybe XxFazzyxX, closley followed by ENIGMA, cheesesarnie and Aslett, this is out of the players i have played upto now,and im sure i havent played everyone so this could change.

Last edited:
on PS3

My toughest opponent has been XxFazzyxX follow by Gougie, ENIGMA and cheesesarni.

Well for me, There are three players with whom i havent won a match. That is Rocky_g, Christy_Lenin and NadNab. These are on PC. Well I have had close matches with rocky_g and Christy-Lenin. The Tougest I have ever seen is Nadnab. I am looking forward to play with these three people again :)

You are a good player too :cheers. For me jararrow dominated in all the games we played in beta 2 version.

Users who are viewing this thread