**Most Spectacular Run chases**

I may be biased, but the 3rd ODI run chase in the 2006-2007 Chappell-Hadlee series was very good.

Hayden made 181 not out from 166 balls, contributing to Australia's score of 346. New Zealand struggled to 41/4 in the tenth over. But a late middle/late order fightback and a century from McMillan brought NZ victory with three balls to spare.

Bangladesh vs Australia 2005 NatWest series...

ashraful's 100 and aftab's fireworks in the end of the innings set up a great win for Bangladesh...:D

Bangladesh vs Australia 2005 NatWest series...

ashraful's 100 and aftab's fireworks in the end of the innings set up a great win for Bangladesh...:D

really i missed that match:(

but cheers to Bangla team:happy:)

Michael Bevan appears in a few, the game against the Windies in the 1996 New Years match when he hit a boundary to win the game from the final ball of the match with the field spread and Aus being 6-38 at one stage chasing 172.

Also Australia v Pakistan at Hobart in 1999. Australia at 5-126 with a target of 369, Adam Gilchrist in his first test series worked with Justin Langer and set a record partnership. Gilly hit 149 no and Justin Langer fought with a typically gutsy 127. Australia reached the target after lunch on day 5

I agree with both those. They were truely fantastic.

can you name a few, so i can youtube them, Jake.

can you name a few, so i can youtube them, Jake.

Ok, the one in which Michael Bevan and the tail enders chased a lowish score and he hit the four on the last ball to win against the West Indies.

The one where Australia posted 430+ against the South Africans and the South Africans chased it down at Jo'Berg.

And Finally the two chases from New Zealand against Australia in New Zealand in the Chappell Hadlee series where they chased down 347 and 357 batting last (IIRC).

I remember ICC champions Trophy 2004, which was the best ICC event I ever seen.

Group match: Pakistan V India :D you know why

Final: England V West Indies, was a great great game!

Group match: England V Australia, ohh Freddie Freddie!

All the best ones have been said, so I'll say Natwest Series 2006, when Robin took us home in the final over against Broad. Good times.

Easily West Indies v Australia: 4th Test, St. John's, Antigua, batting last chasing 417 runs, making it with 3 wickets in hand, and setting a record that still stand.

Users who are viewing this thread