Most Stupid Cricketing Moment

disappointing moment- 99 world cup semi final, where donald got run out

stupid moment; 2003 wc, miscalculating the par score RSA v SL. and losing by a run when the ball was defended by boucher

bad decision: decision by paul collingwood to run out elliot, where he thought this is the only way we can win the match, and taking that decision which could have been considered dead ball by the rules. but only if collingwood wanted. anyway the lost the match as they deserved to.

A stupid umpire also gave a 7 ball over thinking it was 6 balls. I remember South Africa V India, test match last year.

Dravid not chosing to elect the follow-on at the oval.

Razzaq and Kamran pulling off a great partnership saving Pakistan from loosing the test series, well stupid from India’s behalf, they could have won the series. Not taking credit away from the two batsman though.

stupid moment; 2003 wc, miscalculating the par score RSA v SL. and losing by a run when the ball was defended by boucher

bad decision: decision by paul collingwood to run out elliot, where he thought this is the only way we can win the match, and taking that decision which could have been considered dead ball by the rules. but only if collingwood wanted. anyway the lost the match as they deserved to.

Totally agree with those, especially the Miscalculation one. Man, that's just heart breaking!

Yeah i still feel sad for Pollock.. that shattered his dreams of winning the WC

Pakistan vs England Test match.

when They were playing the match in dark and then England won because the fielders can't see the ball

When Chappell bowled an under-arm bowl.

when They were playing the match in dark and then England won because the fielders can't see the ball

And that one. I can remember Moin Khan saying in Urdu. "Come on. We can't even see the ball."

and I missed funny moment:

actually it was fun how cricket council had accepted any system with such a formula..
In '92 world cup , South Africa v England. .SA needed 22 runs of 19 balls. with 3 wkts left perhaps. mcmillan and richardson still batting and were looking good.

then came the rain. .and after rain stopped.. .the revised calculation being. SA require 22 (same amount of runs) of 1 ball.
How ridiculous ..

Because Pakistan did all they could to slow the match down.

Misbah sweeping the ball in the last over to get out in the T20 final was stupid...

my rank for it is 2 Most stupid crick moment

that was a risky shot he saw sree was standing there ..

we played 2 matches against Pak and we won both thanks to misbah ;)

When the West Indies let India win the World Cup in 1983.
This is absolutely tounge-in-cheek... do NOT take this seriously

Most stupid thing i've seen on a cricket pitch is Inzi and his lot back in 2006 crying off and locking themselves in the Oval dressing room. Absoloutely pathetic and childish behaviour.

Users who are viewing this thread