Multiple help

naynesh

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i need some advice on the gameplay of cri 2004, the problems that i noticed are.

excessive wides,
cheap LBW decisions
not able to get computer OUT

can some1 help me with these ...how to fix them and how to get the computer out....

any suggestions for the patches?

i cant manage to control the bolwing ...the cursor is so difficult to control it just keeps on moving here to there... i hardly get a single delivery on the stumps and the goodlenght balls are wacked for sixes and foursd by the cpu...

also in the bating i keep loosing wickets on almost yorker length balls sicne when the batamen tries to forward defend..the balls goes beyond the bat and hits the stumps!!//

wats the helmet for on the left upper corner and wats the straight Blue marker next to the bolwer's ball in the game??

i don have a manual borrowed the game from some1...is it possible to get the manual on the net anywhere?

Saw you post this one on another forum - if you don't have the manual that suggests that you don't have an official version of the game - if you dont have the manual you probably don't have a serial number and are using a copy. If that is the case I would be very surprised if anyone will want to help you any further.

Users who are viewing this thread