Murali v Warne

Who is better?

• Warne

Votes: 42 51.2%
  • Muri

Votes: 40 48.8%

• Total voters
Iam just not going to take those bio tests to seriously because of the conditions in which he bowled them in and how he was bowling during them.

I dont care if you guys want to tell weather he chucks on not by using numbers, but I do it from what Iam watching him bowl.
Hmm, in that case, you probably want to add these words to your dictionary of known terms:

optical illusion
science

Whats so wrong with what I said? The first sentence is completely true.

Oh and them words are in my dictionary already, I just choose not to look at them.

Whats so wrong with what I said? The first sentence is completely true.

Oh and them words are in my dictionary already, I just choose not to look at them.
Match footage is precisely what they used to determine that 90% of world bowlers were chuckers by the previous regulation.

And regarding the constant denial of science, well I cannot argue with your choice though I can assure you that life will probably be a fair bit tougher.

Denying Science is incredible, how can you deny fact?

The world is flat, don't you know?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Iam about to effin go nuts!!!!!

IAM NOT DENYING SCIENCE!!!

Those 15 degree limits are bogus!!!

He is a chucker, you dont need degree limits and all that crap! You can see with your own damn eyes!!

Oh and dont friggin bring up those tests a.k.a Science, because they are nothing. Done in not un-match like conditions, he bowled slow and had no pressure on him.

So stfu with this me denying Science B.S.

Iam talking about Murali and his "tests" that happened in Western Australia in 2004 (I think it was that year).

Muralis just different, whether you think it's fair that he's got a weird arm or not is your opinion but then it's not fair on the shorter guys that the tall guys get more bounce when they bowl is it? Muralis just using his ability as you or anyone else would and whils the rules are there his wickets are fair and theres nothing you can do I'm afraid, just enjoy watching his 9fer against you lot tomorrow :p

Last edited:

He is a chucker, you dont need degree limits and all that crap! You can see with your own damn eyes!!

Oh and dont friggin bring up those tests a.k.a Science, because they are nothing. Done in not un-match like conditions, he bowled slow and had no pressure on him.

What is the point debating with you when you don't respond to any valid points and just turn aggressive when we call you out on it? Obviously you think seeing is believing when it is clearly not the case. Note that the optical illusion is that he bends his arm quite a bit more than he actually does.

He is a better bowler then you,

Let's use our eyes. Everyone who looks like they might chuck according to one biased Australian fan should be chucked out and banned. 'You're talking stupid!'

What is the point debating with you when you don't respond to any valid points and just turn aggressive when we call you out on it? Obviously you think seeing is believing when it is clearly not the case. Note that the optical illusion is that he bends his arm quite a bit more than he actually does.

I do respond, what do you want me to respond to? All you guys have thrown at me is 15 degrees and those tests? I have said why I dont think they should be the way to say he isn't a chucker or not. Seeing is believing, your a boring, lifeless nerd if your going to just read books and facts and not go out and see the world and that.
Let's use our eyes. Everyone who looks like they might chuck according to one biased Australian fan should be chucked out and banned. 'You're talking stupid!'
Manee, don't call me one biased Australian. Iam not the only one here who thinks he is a chucker, go onto Big Footy, most of them thinks he chucks. There are people who don't go on forums and debate the point who think just like me and know that he throws, they just don't do what I do and try to tell a bunch of people on a forum who believe that the tests in 2004 clear him...And why am I biased? Because Iam Australian, and that I don't dont take them tests seriously? Yeah right...

Oh and Usy, Iam a better bowler, at least I can bowl Off Spin, not throw it, it automatically makes me the better bowler.

Manee, don't call me one biased Australian. Iam not the only one here who thinks he is a chucker, go onto Big Footy, most of them thinks he chucks. There are people who don't go on forums and debate the point who think just like me and know that he throws, they just don't do what I do and try to tell a bunch of people on a forum who believe that the tests in 2004 clear him...And why am I biased? Because Iam Australian, and that I don't dont take them tests seriously? Yeah right...

You miss my point. You are one person, you are in the minority, you have no proof in fact, you are proved to the contrary. How the bleeding hell do you expect anyone to take you seriously?

You say you 'know that he throws' but define throw please? Certainly it has nothing to do with the ICC rules but define throwing for me please.

Its not just me, there are millions of people who think the same, that he throws. They know he throws by watching the Cricket, they arent nerds who read "Murali has been cleared of throwing because tests prove it", and then say that he doesn't throw purely on that, thats just stupid - make your own judgement.

They can take me seriously because I watch Cricket, and I have watched Murali bowl since '03, witnessed Test matches where he has bowled Doosra's...

You can tell what a throw is, watch Cricket and you will see.

Users who are viewing this thread