Murali v Warne

Who is better?

• Warne

Votes: 42 51.2%
  • Muri

Votes: 40 48.8%

• Total voters
If you guys say Murali's a chucker, Warne's a druggie.
I don't give a "rats ass" if his "mom" gave it to him, thinking they were "diet pills"

Did they do tests on the "no ball" ball?

Yes. They did.

As for the image, it was a genuine piece of evidence for people to analyse, not something toward you or anyone else.

I don't give a "rats ass" if his "mom" gave it to him, thinking they were "diet pills"

Even though I don't think Murali chucks, one could say Warne's been a druggie for 1/2/3...(?) years while Murai's been a chucker for 15.

I think taking diet pills and chucking are two waaaay different things...

I think taking diet pills and chucking are two waaaay different things...
I never knew this topic was about Chucking, or drugs!

But im just saying, If Murali is a chucker, then Warne has got to be a druggie.
Doesnt matter how long hes done it, as long as he has.
As someone posted in the India Pakistan thread about Azhar being a matchfixer-even though he may have only done it once, that one time is all that is needed for me to lose all respect over him.

I dont think Murali chucks, and I think Warnes a legend. But we shouldnt be jumping to conclusions and accusing people for "hunches".

Let's face it, Darrel Hair is an incompetent tosser. Why was he like the only Umpire to call a no-ball on Murali?

Correct me if I'm wrong.

I would say its a bit harsh to call Hair an incompetent tosser, regardless if you think Murali is a chucker or Pakistan if tampered with the ball, at least he has the courage to stand by his decisions. I'm certain that in his mind he thought he was correct and he didn't take those decisions lightly or shy away from taking them because they were controversial. I'd rather have an umpire with courage than one who makes funny gestures any day.

Let's face it, Darrel Hair is an incompetent tosser. Why was he like the only Umpire to call a no-ball on Murali?

Correct me if I'm wrong.
Hair/was a good umpire. At least he had the balls to actually call them and make decisions. And another umpire, Ross Emerson (I think thats his name) called Murali for no balling as well.

I'm also going by what he did afterwards, a case against the ICC for racism, I mean what? Also asking them for money, in turn for his retirement.

I never knew this topic was about Chucking, or drugs!

But im just saying, If Murali is a chucker, then Warne has got to be a druggie.
Doesnt matter how long hes done it, as long as he has.
As someone posted in the India Pakistan thread about Azhar being a matchfixer-even though he may have only done it once, that one time is all that is needed for me to lose all respect over him.

I dont think Murali chucks, and I think Warnes a legend. But we shouldnt be jumping to conclusions and accusing people for "hunches".
Your the one who sorta brang in the drugs thingy. And its just going to happen, whenever discussion takes place over Murali, chucking is going to be talked about.

Your the one who sorta brang in the drugs thingy. And its just going to happen, whenever discussion takes place over Murali, chucking is going to be talked about.

well if people stuck to the topic than its not gona be brought up, i keep saying that the topic is about who the better bowler is not who chucks and who took drugs, i agree with you that no mater what the throwing isue is gona be brought up by atleast one person who seems to ignore everything else. but i dont see a problem with Warnes drugs being talked about if Muralis throwing isue is brought up.

Hair a good umpire? Hmmm how come he called murali twice in the THAT SAME boxing day test when he WAS BOWLING LEG BREAKS? Its impossible to straighten your arm when bowling leg breaks and i remember watching that i was about 12 back then and thinking how is that possible. what was also quite evident was that even while bowling leg breaks his arm was bent coz of his deformity.

Mate.. they were diet pills. It's proven. They were dietetics that were seen as an illegal weight loss drug.

Don't you dare call Shane Warne a druggie.

Murali IS a chucker-I think he is an outstanding bowler and an absoulete LEGEND but he chucks the ball when he bowels the dooshra in my opinion :)

If you want to insult Warne's character, call him a player or a womaniser or something, not a druggie because if taking weight loss pills makes you a druggie than so does taking panadol.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread