MWaughs Signatures

MWaugh

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
MWaughs Projects

Lately i have been experimenting with a few signatures. Below are some of the results. Im more than happy to make a signature for anybody out there. At the moment the base design is the same with some different photos and colours etc.
So let me know what you all think and post in any requests you have.

Below are the Australian signature seen in my signature, the English Barmy Army signature and the team india signature.

Also added...The team pakistan signature with Inzy and the trophy they won over India and also the ICC champions trophy winners the West Indies

Also one for Champ's West Indies thread. Let me know what you think mate

Attachments

• England Sig.jpg
    England Sig.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 152
  • India Sig.jpg
    India Sig.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 153
  • Pakistan Sig.jpg
    Pakistan Sig.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 154
  • Windies Sig.jpg
    Windies Sig.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 150
  • champs sig.jpg
    champs sig.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
No bad at all! :clap
I have a sig. over here which was too big. Could you do somethin similar but reduce the size?

Attachments

• indiafab55ax.jpg
    indiafab55ax.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 143
ZoraxDoom said:
No bad at all! :clap
I have a sig. over here which was too big. Could you do somethin similar but reduce the size?

shouldnt be a prob. ill get back to you in a little bit. same players?

How does this look Zorax? Hopefully it is what your after

Attachments

• zorax 5.jpg
    zorax 5.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 139
Hey MWaugh can you make one for me please along the lines of...

on one side have 'kent' written, with G.Jones and D.Fulton, then on the other side have 'England' written with pics of M.Vaughan and Matthew Hoggard

thanks!

Hey MWaugh, can you make me a signature like that with the size 550X125 pixels for my Adidas Tri Series with the pictures of Rahul Dravid, Micheal Vaughan, Stephen Fleming and Sachin Tendulkar? Hope its something quite similar to your "The Dominators" signature with a trophy in between (some trophy!) and the logos of INdia, England and New Zealand close to the three captain's stills! Hope you make it.

great work...love it.....can u make one for me for my story thread.....i made the one i have currently maybe you could make a better one?

Im glad you like it Zorax.
Will P, Sai, Indian cricketer and borncricket that shouldnt be a problem. Im off to work at the moment but i can fix them up for you when i get home so should be on tonight. Thanks for the positive feedback. Here is champs tri series sig i just finished

Attachments

• Champ Tri-Series.jpg
    Champ Tri-Series.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 113
Thanks Waugh. I have just created a sig for myself which I do not plan to replace till the tri series is over. Do one thing. Create a India vs New Zealand test series signature for me with your choice of pics (more Indian pics peferrably!)

Users who are viewing this thread