MWaughs Signatures

saisrini80 said:
These signatures are just too too good! I would love one from you for my India-New Zealand test series! Hope you make it MWaugh!

thanks heaps for the positive feedback said and of course ill do yours. at the moment im just doing one for jazz with his 20/20 and then im on to yours. but ive allready got a couple of images for you so its definatly in production.

The Champ said:
mwaugh dont think i am commenting on ur work just shared my views buddy, dont mistake me, can u make a WI SA test Sig

nah your right champ. no dramas on this end. yep as i said im fixing one up for jazz at the moment that should only take a little bit (still will be doing by best jazz :p ) and then one for sai and then yours champ. how does that sound. shouldnt be too long though. most get done within the hour ive found

Lol mate,you are one busy person now!

You should start charging people $2 per sig ;) :D ;)

But free of cost for me :p

gold639 said:
Lol mate,you are one busy person now!

You should start charging people $2 per sig ;) :D ;)

But free of cost for me :p

yeh only saying that because youve allready had yours done gold!!! haha. yeh its keeping me pretty busy at the moment :p

Can you give me that pic you have of the EPL trophy?

MWaugh said:
Here you go mate. Ill talk you through a couple of my designs here. of course the major players are in there from the different teams. each player is faded with their colour (eg - border australia - yellow, khan pakistan - fluro green. because the 92 cup was all about colour)

the backdrop is of the mcg at night (you can see the lights in the middle and the top right and left) because the majority of the 92 wc was focused on the night time action. i put sky sports in there as i see thats what you were using. the benson and hedges is also there in the middle and the top right and left as they were the sponsers of the world cup. the current world cup is pictured as it is the only good picture i could find. hopefully you enjoy it. let me know what you think guys

Absolutely stunning and very creative. Now I wonder even if the professionals do this kind of research and produce one like this :hpraise . Not trying to flatter but the ideas you have conjured up is truly amazing. Tell me how many guys can think and fit all those aspects in one single banner? Absolutely stunning details in the banner mate, I am convinced you could go on to make an excellent graphical designer career. Apologies to have had you spend nearly 4 hours of your valuable time.

Not just this banner but all the ones you have done are excellent pieces of work. :happy

crick4life said:
Absolutely stunning and very creative. Now I wonder even if the professionals do this kind of research and produce one like this :hpraise . Not trying to flatter but the ideas you have conjured up is truly amazing. Tell me how many guys can think and fit all those aspects in one single banner? Absolutely stunning details in the banner mate, I am convinced you could go on to make an excellent graphical designer career. Apologies to have had you spend nearly 4 hours of your valuable time.

Not just this banner but all the ones you have done are excellent pieces of work. :happy

thanks mate

I think MWaugh, you would be the frontrunner for the 'Best Signature' award next year with your work so far. Keep it up! Hope you can impart a few of your brilliant knowledge to half knowledge people like me!

could you make one saying CricMAD (my forum, specifically in those cases) along with pics of players from around the globe?

cheers mate!

Good work MWaugh! Could you make me a Martin Saggers signature?

Users who are viewing this thread