MWaughs Signatures

Love the signature u made MWaugh!...thanks a lot...keep it up

nik said:
could you make one saying CricMAD (my forum, specifically in those cases) along with pics of players from around the globe?

cheers mate!
could you generously make this one as quick as possible? if you can't make it then it doesn't matter

hey guys im working on all of them as fast as i can. unfortunatly my net stuffed up last night so i could only punch out a couple but today i should be able to do a few. here is jazz's 2020 sig of the colypso competition. what do you guys think?

nik said:
could you generously make this one as quick as possible? if you can't make it then it doesn't matter

i dont excactly understand what your after nik. but it shouldnt take me long

Attachments

• 20 20 finished.jpg
    20 20 finished.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 37
Oh god. Awesome.. Now I think everyone's post is going to bear the stamp of MWaugh. MWaugh, you're going to dominate this forum!

saisrini80 said:
Oh god. Awesome.. Now I think everyone's post is going to bear the stamp of MWaugh. MWaugh, you're going to dominate this forum!

fingers crossed. all i ask is if anyone ask who made it that you mention my name and refer them to this thread.

gamerkid her is yours. i didnt have to do anything appart from cut out and image and move it and then put another one in. but i faded the images around a little bit so they joined together more smoothly

Attachments

• tendulkar.jpg
    tendulkar.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 36
hehe great work mwaugh, some rep for you. anyways gamerkid:p this is the part were you change your sig:D

indiancricketer said:
good work just waiting for my :praying

so indian cricketer do you just want the same type of format as zorax's only with your name in the middle or do you want your name in the middle. the indian flag behind it and some players. unfortunatly i cant edit zorax's without stuffing it up so ill do a new fresher one for you. just let me know what kind of format you would like and it should be done very soon

MWaugh said:
so indian cricketer do you just want the same type of format as zorax's only with your name in the middle or do you want your name in the middle. the indian flag behind it and some players. unfortunatly i cant edit zorax's without stuffing it up so ill do a new fresher one for you. just let me know what kind of format you would like and it should be done very soon

like his with the indian flag and stuff just make it nice i know it will be great

The Champ said:
buddy when will u finish mine ya, cant wait to have one for SA WI test series, u r sig are all awesome

yeh should be finished today. when do you need it by?

Users who are viewing this thread