MWaughs Signatures

indiancricketer said:
good work just waiting for my :upray

mate would you be able to find the pictures that you want and then i can fix it up. im struggling to find some orginal photos of the players so if you could help me with that that would be great

gamerkid22 said:
MWaugh your work are excellent .will u please make a signature out of the following images with the first image(indian) as the background and name it as
"WORLD CRICKET" or "THE PASSION HASN"T CHANGED" or "THE GREAT HUDDLE"(at the bottom) or give any suitable name for it and also fade the images with the cool colours.

yeh mate that shouldnt be a problem. however i have a few sigs in production so it might take a day or so

this is excellent thanks M Waugh for making me a sig

All these sigs u have made are brillant keep up the good work.

reps for you

Here is the signature for champs upcoming test match series between west indies and south africa. it has the sponsers digicel and the trophy the viv richards trophy... Be sure to check out the hottest thread in the story forum along with the hottest signature around ;) ;) haha.

Attachments

• champ test finished.jpg
    champ test finished.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 41
Here is the sig for last months best story writer sai. this is for the upcoming new zealand tour of india in the test matches. hope you like it. by the way thanks to jazz for putting a little note by the bottom of his signature that i created it. thats really good work. ;) ;) to all the others.

anyhoo - below is the signature for sai

Gamerkid here is your passion signature. not all of the pictures could be included but it covers most of the teams (apart from sri lanka) but i added a new zealand one aswell so that most were represented and no teams repeated. let me know what you think mate

Attachments

• ind v nz base.jpg
    ind v nz base.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 36
  • huddle worked on.jpg
    huddle worked on.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 34
great signature MWAUGH excellent but will u please replace the red colour by yellow and the passion by blue

gamerkid22 said:
great signature MWAUGH excellent but will u please replace the red colour by yellow and the passion by blue

all fixed. how does this one look?

Attachments

• working on it.jpg
    working on it.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 33
Looks great buddy, anyhow now everybody has started to have mwaugh sig written all over them.

mate why cant u make other types of sig apart from sports too, may be fuuny and other stuffs, will be interersting

The Champ said:
Looks great buddy, anyhow now everybody has started to have mwaugh sig written all over them.

mate why cant u make other types of sig apart from sports too, may be fuuny and other stuffs, will be interersting

any suggestions champ? im sure i could give it a go. below is one showcasing australias rise to dominance through the 4 captains, border taylor waugh and ponting. what do you all think?

Attachments

• rise to greatness.jpg
    rise to greatness.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 33
looks brilliant buddy, what am i trying to say is u can sig with humourous themes, may be some movies, etc so that its more funny and humorous ofcourse not everybody is going to have cricket sig arent they

The Champ said:
looks brilliant buddy, what am i trying to say is u can sig with humourous themes, may be some movies, etc so that its more funny and humorous ofcourse not everybody is going to have cricket sig arent they

yeh i just cant really think of anything. if anyone can think of somehting they want in it im more than happy to give it a go

Users who are viewing this thread