MWaughs Signatures

Can you make me a Friends sig please, with all 6 main charachters, the writing they use, and maybe on the background of Monica's appartment?

Thanks a lot Mwaugh.. Thats a lovely signature. Thanks a lot for it again. I will also add your name to the sig you have created! I am planning to nominate you for next year's best sig award and vote for you only!

Or maybe we should ask Ste for a best Sig Maker award ;)

jamee999 said:
Can you make me a Friends sig please, with all 6 main charachters, the writing they use, and maybe on the background of Monica's appartment?
I like this guy...he has good ideas...

jamee999 said:

i really like that idea jamee and i have had a look around but i unfortunatly cant find the background. if you or anyone could help with monicas appartment then the signature wouldnt take me long at all but im just a little stuck trying to find a good pick of the empty appartment. any help would be greatfully appreciated

Use this picture of Central Perk instead.

cp01.jpg

Mwaugh, can you make a sig for my Natwest Pentangular 2005 story featuring players from th 5 teams and the team logos and the sponsors ! Please !

aditya123 said:
Mwaugh, can you make a sig for my Natwest Pentangular 2005 story featuring players from th 5 teams and the team logos and the sponsors ! Please !

yeh mate not a problem. who are the sponsers. besides natwest. eg- tv overlay and anyone else

pepsi,honda,lg

No offense but youve just used a few merge's and masks. Don't look great :S

BarmyUK said:
No offense but youve just used a few merge's and masks. Don't look great :S

What else should he do? Is it not great just becoz he is merging and masking them? Even though you've added a disclaimer, it doesnt sound good to say that the work of another person is not good.

Users who are viewing this thread