MWaughs Signatures

aditya123 said:
and how is my Natwest Pentangular sig progressing Mwaugh . Just take your time . Thank you in advance

not going to bad actually aditya. just trying to find a couple more good pictures then put the fine tweaks on it then ill post it up for you. your welcome in advance lol

Hi MWaugh,
That size is fine. You can change the size of pics etc. If you can when adding the SIXER CRICKET bit, remove the Slazenger balls on the side.Thanks.. I will be using this as a sig to promotemy cricket company ;)

The Champ said:
mwaugh i need a ashes 2005 sig

working on it champ. ive got about 4 or 5 in the pipeline at the moment so just bear with me guys.

Lucky said:
Hi MWaugh,

Can you please make a Sig which has sixer cricket written on it? I would like images of cricket bats instead of players. I will attach Images.

and these

can you also make it just a bit bigger than the usual size? Thanks

lucky here it is. hopefully youll like it. let me know what you think mate.

Attachments

• sixer cricket completed version.jpg
    sixer cricket completed version.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 38
Plz someone help me . I have created a gif file for my signature .How do i get that into the system .

Plz tell me the way out

ronny_kingsley said:
Plz someone help me . I have created a gif file for my signature .How do i get that into the system .

Plz tell me the way out

upload it to imageshack i think its www.imageshack.us or something like that. and then paste that address into your cp and wrap it with an img code

akira here is your finished story signature. hope you like it. sorry about the slight delay

Attachments

• pentagular finished.jpg
    pentagular finished.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
superb one Mwaugh

gold here are your two options let me know what you think as soon as possible

Attachments

• gold project.jpg
    gold project.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 36
  • gold another.jpg