MWaughs Signatures

Lucky said:
Sorry to bother u Mwaugh but can u make the kookabura kahuna and beast a bit brighter aswell..Thanks

Btw, if you need a bat, just ask me ;)

plus here are some reps for your great work

lucky i tried to lighten the bats up however when that happens it becomes alot blurrier. i will have a go at some of the settings but for the picture to be as crisp as that it would look best the way it is. but its up to you

ok sweet. well hopefully it works well for you and your company

here you go cheaterr. your new zealand story signature. hope you like it. let me know what you think

Attachments

• kiwi v paki.jpg
    kiwi v paki.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 44
Any news on the Friends sig?

Also, a small request(if it is no trouble). Could you make one with the Abu Dhabi/Lords stadium in the background, with Fab 5 written over it, and pictures of Afridi, Jayasuriya, Kumble, Kallis and Ganguly? I could provide pictures(if you want).
Thanks in advance :cheers

ZoraxDoom said:
Any news on the Friends sig?

Also, a small request(if it is no trouble). Could you make one with the Abu Dhabi/Lords stadium in the background, with Fab 5 written over it, and pictures of Afridi, Jayasuriya, Kumble, Kallis and Ganguly? I could provide pictures(if you want).
Thanks in advance :cheers

that shouldnt be a problem zorax. i dont know what the abu dhabi stadium is.if you could provide me with the pics you would like i can more than likely do it.

indiancricketer said:
i asked for the same thing Zorax.... but my i want sachin..dravid..kumble...ganguly...sehwag i have posted the pics...plz make it MWaugh

sorry indian cricketer i am working on yours and should be up at some time today. probably tonight. sorry it is taking a while but as i said it should be done tonight

MWaugh said:
that shouldnt be a problem zorax. i dont know what the abu dhabi stadium is.if you could provide me with the pics you would like i can more than likely do it.

sorry indian cricketer i am working on yours and should be up at some time today. probably tonight. sorry it is taking a while but as i said it should be done tonight

thanks man

Request

hi waugh. a request. can u make 1 with world cup 2003. with south africas following players . Klusner . A. Donald , S.Pollock N J. Kallis in it. n show some way in which u could say that its bein hosted by south africa. n have world cup logo on it . cause i am starting a world cup 2003 story with SA.so if u could do a nice one based on the info i gave u i will be pleased. :upray

MWaugh said:
Here are a few:
111.jpg

1500490-A_beautiful_cricket_stadium-Abu_Dhabi.jpg

These are the best I can find online. I have a few good ones in the newspaper, but I can post 'em here :p.

Hye Mwaugh,

Can you make me another one please? One with Australia and the Cricket Australia Logo and Ricky Ponting, Brett Lee,Damien Martyn, Adam Gilchrist, and Michael Clarke.Can you use Green and Gold a lot and use pics of ODI'sand not test matches, so it satys colourful..Thanks if you can.. BTW take your time.. No rush at all

Hey MWaugh, this is a low priority request and you can do this once you have finished the request of others. I would like a signature for my India-Australia test series starting in June middle. As I said, this is of Low priority and you can give this sig to me at a minimum date of June 10th or above. I would love to have the Indian player pictures more focussed. It would be the Border Gavaskar Trophy and the since the series is sponsored by Planetcricket's story threads, you can put Planetcricket as the sponsor!

Choice of Indian player pics (you chose any 3 out of thi 4): Ganguly, Tendulkar, Harbhajan and Laxman

Choice of Aussie player pics (chose 3 out of this 4): Gilchrist, Hayden, Brett Lee and Damien Martyn

Users who are viewing this thread