MWaughs Signatures

Hey again Mwaugh,

I'm sorry I'm being such a pain, but can you also make an ashes one for me, a bit like the one on the first page with the ECB sign and Australian Cricket logo.. Pictures of Ricky Ponting and M Vaughn and picture of ashes trophy.. Thanks

Take your time..

here you go indiancricketer. sorry about the wait. enjoy

Lucky said:
Hey again Mwaugh,

I'm sorry I'm being such a pain, but can you also make an ashes one for me, a bit like the one on the first page with the ECB sign and Australian Cricket logo.. Pictures of Ricky Ponting and M Vaughn and picture of ashes trophy.. Thanks

Take your time..

mate youve asked for 3 and your first one took me a while and you havent even put it in as your signature. so there are a few that i will have to do before i get to yours

zorax yours is in production aswell. the friends one kind of stalled because i couldnt find any pics and no body could provide me with any pics they wanted. and how come your not using the signature i made for you? ill still be trying to make some signatures but im trying to put a bit of effort on the new story thread the frank worrell trophy 1996/97

Attachments

• with india text.jpg
    with india text.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 59
Hi Mwaugh, I hadn't known how to put it as my signature as I was having trouble finding out how to do it using www.imageshack.us or whatever it is, but if you see some of my latest posts today they have the Sig. If I had skills like yours I would do the same thing your doing for everyone right now. You can take your time as I am in no rush, and if you want to know why I am asking for 3 sigs the reasons are here.

1st Sig: I wanted ideas for a Sign for my company and this forum
2nd Sig: This is the main one I also wanted to use as my sig on this forum
3rd Sig: I need one for my English Assignment about THE ASHES 2005

Look, I know it is hard and you require skill to do such a thing. But I would really appreciate if you could do them
Thanks
and Take your Time

Lucky said:
Hi Mwaugh, I hadn't known how to put it as my signature as I was having trouble finding out how to do it using www.imageshack.us or whatever it is, but if you see some of my latest posts today they have the Sig. If I had skills like yours I would do the same thing your doing for everyone right now. You can take your time as I am in no rush, and if you want to know why I am asking for 3 sigs the reasons are here.

1st Sig: I wanted ideas for a Sign for my company and this forum
2nd Sig: This is the main one I also wanted to use as my sig on this forum
3rd Sig: I need one for my English Assignment about THE ASHES 2005

Look, I know it is hard and you require skill to do such a thing. But I would really appreciate if you could do them
Thanks
and Take your Time

sorry mate i hope it doesnt sound like i was having a go at you. im just finding it hard to keep up with the requests and my story thread aswell. i will try to help you out with them soon. hopefully tomorrow i can just put some side away and knock some over

I understand and you can finish mine after some time. I don't need them for another 2 weeks atleast. You skills are too good and people justcan't get enough..including me

MWaugh said:
zorax yours is in production aswell. the friends one kind of stalled because i couldnt find any pics and no body could provide me with any pics they wanted. and how come your not using the signature i made for you? ill still be trying to make some signatures but im trying to put a bit of effort on the new story thread the frank worrell trophy 1996/97
I haven't used the last signature as The_Champ beat me to it:D
As for pictures of friends, hope these are good:
friends.jpg
D-CD1-C.jpg

200490.jpg

guys i have some really bad news. unfortunatly i wont be able to make any more signatures due to download and upload internet restrictions and costs. i apologise that i wont be able to help you guys out with it but unfortunatly the costs have gotten to be to much. thank you all for posting in my thread and for all of you who are using my sigs, its great to see so many "mwaugh created" sigs as i read through all the threads.
thanks again and i apologise if this has inconvinienced anybody

It was great work MWaugh, and im sure your sigs'll be in circulation for a long time. There is really no way to carry on?

Will p said:
It was great work MWaugh, and im sure your sigs'll be in circulation for a long time. There is really no way to carry on?

it doesnt look like it. due to the uploads and that the internet costs were getting way too high and i just dont have the money to be spending to keep doing it.

MWaugh said:
it doesnt look like it. due to the uploads and that the internet costs were getting way too high and i just dont have the money to be spending to keep doing it.

you aint doing anymore sigs?? sad man!!!

Well if you want you could just send them to me on msn or something, then i will upload them on your behalf!

Users who are viewing this thread