MWaughs Signatures

Lucky said:
How about, we find the pics ourself and then send themto you thourgh email or something and then you can make the sig and send it back to the person via email again.

but its still using up my internet connection time and all of that. i can make only a couple for people if its really important. for the story writers that backed me when i was writing stories ill do my best to help out but appart from that there isnt much i can do. sorry guys. but thanks to everyone who is using them

thanks guys

i just want to point out as ive been having a look around the thread lately and ive been seeing some very good signatures being made just how high the quality of all of the work is. i dont think that my finishing sig creating will come as a huge blow as allready people like langer have begun doing well. the only 2 regrets i have regarding this is:
1. that i didnt have a good quality program like photoshop so that i could do more to the photos rather than just blend them into the canvas. id really like to learn how to take the background away from an image. something like what mvaughn has done
2. that my internet bill was is so high

luckily in my new job i have been given the job of marketing and promoting some of our products so i am able to use some of my tools with that so hopefully i can improve.

so finally i would like to say a big thank you to everybody who has commented and supported me when i made them and especially those who have used them. thanks for everything and good luck to those guys who are now taking on a difficult job... pleasing you guys hahaha. *joke*

remember - dont forget to vote for me should a best sig maker/sig award come up.
thanks again
mwaugh

faraz haider said:
well can yu make me a signature for saharacup but with a new players not with old one?

here you go faraz. i tried not to crowd it to much but just keep it colourful and interesting.

Attachments

• paki and india thread sig.jpg
    paki and india thread sig.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
i thought you just said you couldnt make any more:S lol, anyways nice work

langerrox said:
i thought you just said you couldnt make any more:S lol, anyways nice work

sorry to dissapoint.i might be coming out of retirement to do a few this week but im trying to not do too many otherwise i go above the limit and then pay through the nose

here is a signature for the new vb australia england and bangladesh thread by dash.

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 28
acd. its a really limited program thats the only problem with it

perhaps you could trial out photoshop cs 2? it will improve your signatures behond site.

yeh but i cant download anything man. thats been the problem with the costs of uploading and downloading. thats why i couldnt make many signatures

Users who are viewing this thread