MWaughs Signatures

Gold Signature

Her you go Gold, i added a couple of things aswell. Just the barclaycard trophy and the chelsea banner as the text. It was a little limited due to the player heads in the background. Hope you like mate. All requests and comments and reps welcomed

Attachments

• alternative.jpg
    alternative.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 54
Thats brilliant mate :)

Can you change it a bit,so the logo in the centre is the one in my avatar?

Apart from that,its superb :)

Last edited:
Hows this gold. Changed a couple of things

Attachments

• pic added to gold.jpg
    pic added to gold.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 56
The Champ said:
Great work buddy amazing sig, one thing that u can change that everything looks like they are of a same format, may be change the pallette, anyway excellent work buddy

haha yeh still getting around to that champ. trying to find out how to do it. but yeh once i work it out. at the moment i reckon these look ok but i am still trying to find some new ways

Who cares about the format,as long as they're super ;)

Will p said:
Hey MWaugh can you make one for me please along the lines of...

on one side have 'kent' written, with G.Jones and D.Fulton, then on the other side have 'England' written with pics of M.Vaughan and Matthew Hoggard

thanks!

here we go will. I put the kent and england backgrounds behind it. If you still want the text infront saying kent and england im quite happy to do so

Attachments

• will p.jpg
    will p.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 52
borncricketer said:
great work...love it.....can u make one for me for my story thread.....i made the one i have currently maybe you could make a better one?

hows this one borncricketer?

Attachments

• canada and zimbabwe.jpg
    canada and zimbabwe.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 50
good work mate .Mwaugh will u please edit my signature :just replace the 2nd pic.of teldulkar with 3rd one and in the 3rd section paste a latest photo of sachin (raising his bat) in the new indian kits .remove the middle photo.i hope that u got it.

Last edited:
These banners have to the best on the web, amazing stuff really.

crick4life said:
These banners have to the best on the web, amazing stuff really.

Here you go mate. Ill talk you through a couple of my designs here. of course the major players are in there from the different teams. each player is faded with their colour (eg - border australia - yellow, khan pakistan - fluro green. because the 92 cup was all about colour)

the backdrop is of the mcg at night (you can see the lights in the middle and the top right and left) because the majority of the 92 wc was focused on the night time action. i put sky sports in there as i see thats what you were using. the benson and hedges is also there in the middle and the top right and left as they were the sponsers of the world cup. the current world cup is pictured as it is the only good picture i could find. hopefully you enjoy it. let me know what you think guys

Attachments

• world cup 1992.jpg
    world cup 1992.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 44
These signatures are just too too good! I would love one from you for my India-New Zealand test series! Hope you make it MWaugh!

Users who are viewing this thread