Your Cricket My 2X SS TON Limited Edition bats - First Impressions

Knightrider786

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
These are the two beauties I received today from Ajit OnlineStockist. Older stickers 2010 bat one is 2.8 while other one is 2.11, as you can see they are players willow bats. Both of these bats are top quality and they are top SS bats. The pickup and feel of both of these bats is impressive! The pictures don't do justice but they are huge and comparing the size of the bat with its weight one can easily say these bats are massive!

I tested them with mallet & ball and sound/ping is sooo sweet that I don't think I will need to knock them, overall I am very happy with both bats

MYSSTWINBATS3.jpg

MYSSTWINBATS6.jpg

MYSSTWINBATS13.jpg

MYSSTWINBATS12.jpg

MYSSTWINBATS11.jpg

MYSSTWINBATS7.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Majid, How you doing? I must say that I am impreesed by bat collection and would like to know where you purchase your bats from?

Hey Majid, How you doing? I must say that I am impreesed by bat collection and would like to know where you purchase your bats from?

thanks. I buy frm all over the world, my Indian branded bats are purchased frm OnlineStockist, Pakistani bats from Bats & More... and I get the English bats locally frm Mapperley sports Nottingham UK(Cricket Sales :: Cricket Sales at Mapperley Sports

----------

Have you tried Puma 2011 range?:p

no I havnt tried/used any puma bats but inshallah soon I might buy a Puma bat.

Used this SS bat for 1st time in a match today and smashed quickfire 40. The ping is unreal, ball flies off with minimum effort.
Image1388ssssss.jpg

and where did you get those stickers?

Quickfire 40 and that is hardly any marks. Looks decent. Have to say though that the proper ZIgtech is the best. I captain under 17's team(District) and i have currently been struggling for form. Until i brought the ZigTech. Last 15 games made under 150 runs. Last game 108* (58). The ping is awesome. Very strong and quite heavy. I would try it mate.

Lol, few people commented on pak passion that the bat has 2 many marks frm just 1 match. Mate it depends on lot of things, firstly the quality of the ball(some balls shine come off easily and marks the bat), 2ndly what type of shots I pay. If I play wristy or slice lot of balls then bat gets marked more. If the ball is damp/wet then you get lot more marks.
Sometimes you play all 40-50 overs and hardly get any marks on the bats. All my bats have GN extra tec sheet so marks can be cleaned off easily.
Why would I bother buying a real Reebok Zigtech bat? wen I already have so many top quality & better bats then Reebok.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread