My First Hat Trick!!!

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
yeh i was pretty happy i checked twice and watched every wicket lol

GrayNicolls

School Cricketer
I've got a couple of hattricks. First one was in a Twenty20 against Lancs. I think Saj Mahmood got the hattrick. First was Sutcliffe, then Hodge, then Flintoff, I think.

kookaburra69

International Coach
I've got a couple of hattricks. First one was in a Twenty20 against Lancs. I think Saj Mahmood got the hattrick. First was Sutcliffe, then Hodge, then Flintoff, I think.

Did you sign Sajid Mahmood because he plays for Lancashire,if you did is he anygood?

lancashire666

International Coach
mahmood has always been a decent county player for me at lanc, not so great in one day games, but doesnt really cut the mustard at international level

jacobfelix

International Coach
MY FIRST HATRICK -With ARAFAT SUNNY

Oh Boy...Am I excited. Been playing ICC06 for the last 3 months and I got my first Hattrick today. With great doubts I had signed up Arafat Sunny in the 2007 season instead of Kumble ( who is unavailable due to India duty) and Sunny playing in only his 2nd match of the season got a Hattrick.... I think I will celebrate this by going to the nearest Bar and gulping 3 glasses of...ah...er...Orange Juice. :cheesy

F_Hattrick.jpg

The strangest thing is, just before the match when I saw the conditions it said - No help for spinners - and it was the spinners who took 8 wkts between them. :rolleyes:

The annoying thing is, the commentator never said anything about the Hattrick. :mad:

hassan

International Coach
Is this a bad over or what lol
OH AND THAT SO WAS LBW hittin middle and off...

Attachments

• Watson5in1.JPG
    Watson5in1.JPG
    115.3 KB · Views: 37

Notts til i die

Club Cricketer
At last my 1st hat trick with Tremlett!!

At last i have finally got my 1st hatrick i thought it would never come!...

Attachments

• my first hatrick.JPG
    my first hatrick.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 22

Users who are viewing this thread