My First Hat Trick!!!

jacobfelix

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Playing as Surrey and in my 2012 season. Already had got Hattrick's during some of my previous seasons but this time I got a Hattrick for the first time in a 20-20 though.

Middlesex required 51 to win from the last 7 overs with 6 wkts in hand. And in such a crucial situation R.JOSEPH got the wickets of H.Armstrong (wk), D.Barrick(All) & N.Hills(Bwl) to claim a hattrick which eventually helped me register a win.

14e4fic.jpg

jacobfelix

International Coach
J.Dalrymple gets 4 in a row...

Just got a Hat-trick with J.Dalrymple in my 2015 season in a 20-20 group match v/s Hants....( in fact, a Hattrick after 3 seasons...see above post :p)

Hants needed 27 off the final over and J.Dalrymple cleaned up C.Norman, F.Ratee, C.Tremlett & J.Hales off the last 4 balls.

( In fact, his bowling analysis should read 2-0-15-5 but since he got the last wkt off the last ball off the innings, the over was not incremented in his analysis ( a bug in ICC06)....

looks crazy there... 1-0-15-5 :p)

2cxdk6u.jpg

rumblah

Club Cricketer
Jimmy Anderson playing for Lancashire in the 2008 season

blake

School Cricketer
I got 4 wickets in a row if I recall with Michael Munday, it was with one of my legendary Derbyshire sides.

My bowling attack was something like:

Michael Munday
Muttiah Muralitharan
Arafat Sunny
Ashley Giles
Ryan Ten Doeschate
Trevor Murtagh

Four spinner lineup, Murtagh and Doeschate are all rounders though and they were all I needed to open the bowling for me once.

I recall in an OD, I made about 380 and the CPU went crazy chasing it, Murtagh finished with 10-0-68-8.

Users who are viewing this thread