My First ICC Champions Trophy Screenshots

AjnabiZ

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi

Just played Brian Lara International Cricket 2007 for the first time.
I had the settings set to balanced.

Here are the screenshots of all the game fixtures. I was playing as Pakistan and won the Champions Trophy

I faced India in the Final.

icc20074pr3.jpg

icc20077yh5.jpg

icc200712ej4.jpg

icc200714hs0.jpg

FINAL MATCH AGAINST INDIA
icc200715dw4.jpg

Are those pictures big enough? :D

What a crappy final!!!!

Last edited:
so you opened the bowling in the final with your spinners............. the old "bowl it slow and short " with spinners trick worked then?? I think you need to give the AI as much of a chance as possible mate if you want a good game ;)

Oh is this "THAT" guy, man how are you ever going to have fun playing a cricket game like that?

Farrukh_|$B said:
Was that slog difficulty?

I dont think it can be as it is so easy to bowl the opposition out with yourkers on easy mode. This is probably the case.

too bad.....that seems like its such a waste of playing the game.....the whole point is to not exploit a bug but to have some variety to get the entire experience. :(

do you get the trophie as long as you dont skip a over or an innins, because i skipped alot of the world cup computers innins, and thn i wont the final (not using any autoplays) then it said you have unlocked the icc world cup trophie, but it wasnt in my cabnet :S

Ricco_M said:
so you opened the bowling in the final with your spinners............. the old "bowl it slow and short " with spinners trick worked then?? I think you need to give the AI as much of a chance as possible mate if you want a good game ;)
how did you post these screenshots ???

Hooper said:
Did you save it?

yep i saved it, im just going through the world cup mode again but doing 20 overs and am at the semi finals and havnt skipped anything yet, so i should get the world cup trophie then :D

Users who are viewing this thread