Naresh's GFX

How are my works

• Total voters
A dinho sig.Tried to repeat my own Bojan sig style.
2ppy3k1.png

Naresh can you please create a banner of dimension 808 X 110? Different pictures of sports like Cricket , Soccer , Basketball , Baseball , Rugby should be there with a writing in the front :- 'Sports World'

I saw a Lampad sig in another forum.I was very much impressed.So made a replica of it with Gerrard.
1yoe4z.png

o0z8za.png

b7cd52.png

atum49.png

Tell your views.

Last edited:
Excellent work on the wally mate, KIU. Can I request a neat wally with Sachin's latest NZ ODI series pic?

Well uh I've already made a Sachin wallpaper recently.
See this link or go to page 15.
Code:
http://i40.tinypic.com/28umrso.png
BTW which wallpaper you were saying was excellent?

Awesome Sachin wallie naresh. Which version of Adobe Photoshop do you use mate?

Well uh I've already made a Sachin wallpaper recently.
See this link or go to page 15.
Code:
http://i40.tinypic.com/28umrso.png
BTW which wallpaper you were saying was excellent?
I was taking about the Kumble wally. BTW this sachin one nice but simple. Anyways thanks. KIU

Torres and Messi Wall : They are awesome. You've mastered this style. Can we have tutorial? :D

Kumble Wall : Its just Fantasic. You've executed the syle really well. I like everything in it. You are in love with mukund are'nt you? :P (Sachin sig and this wall)

Ronaldinho Sig : To be honest I dont like it. Its low quality on my eyes. It lacks depth, the shadow doen't fit, the text needs work as well.

Banner : I like it. The text is good too. But I think it would look a lot better with colours.

Gerrad Sig : I like the style. V3 for me. Its simple yet good. What does the text say?

Messi wallpaper: green is still showing around the ball. Also, the manips look great but try to make the colored player the focus by slightly blurring out the other areas. Or add lighting effects to center the focus on him.

Users who are viewing this thread