Naresh's GFX

How are my works

• Total voters
Torres and Messi Wall : They are awesome. You've mastered this style. Can we have tutorial? :D

Kumble Wall : Its just Fantasic. You've executed the syle really well. I like everything in it. You are in love with mukund are'nt you? :P (Sachin sig and this wall)

Ronaldinho Sig : To be honest I dont like it. Its low quality on my eyes. It lacks depth, the shadow doen't fit, the text needs work as well.

Banner : I like it. The text is good too. But I think it would look a lot better with colours.

Gerrad Sig : I like the style. V3 for me. Its simple yet good. What does the text say?
Yeah mate.I've made a tuto already.Will post one soon.
And yeah Im really a fan of his works.I try to take inspiration from his works.
And about the gerrard signature the right side says the first three letters of 'Steven' in the right side and 'Gerrard' in the left side along with his jersey no.8.Yeah the text is not clear enough.I agree.

Messi wallpaper: green is still showing around the ball. Also, the manips look great but try to make the colored player the focus by slightly blurring out the other areas. Or add lighting effects to center the focus on him.
Yeah mate.Ive added lighting in every manip I've made.Just in the case of Messi,Ive slightly reduced the lighting opacity.
And yeah I too noticed that Green near the ball.But was just bored to alter it.Will be careful when I next do it.

Banner looks nice.

Ronaldinho sig looks cool aswell.

Gerrard sig looks unique, I liked the v3 and v4.

Good work KIU.

I prefer the colured version of it. The render effects are good. Background is decent. Render placement is good. Bleniding is so-so. To be honest, I dont like any text.

Saw a nice sachin pose.So made a simple avatar.

Attachments

• sachin avatar.png
    sachin avatar.png
    3.2 KB · Views: 22
Friends,My Semester II exams are nearing and Ive got loads to prepare for that .So Im taking a short break from graphics too.
Hoping to return to graphic soon.
Thanks for the support.

Yeah thanks Pranav.But sadly the other entries were legendary especially that Sehwag one.
Yours was a let down actually.It could have been a lot better.

Your last week's entery was decent. I liked almost everything in it. The background was good and so was the lighting.

Two things made your sig bad. First blending, it was as if the render has been just pasted on. The second text, it was horrible. The mistake you made, you filled the whole sig with it. If you would have kept it minimal, you would've done much better.

Yeah mate.The text was the worst part of it.I tried for a different outcome,which I couldnt get.Any idea of what is next week's theme?

Users who are viewing this thread