Naresh's GFX

How are my works

• Total voters
Well made some graphics after a short break.Not impressed with it though.
2ik885e.png

Made this long ago and thought of posting it in PCGMOTW if the theme matches :p But its been long ,I coudnt resist posting it.
nfaft.png

Last edited:
Both of them are great :)

CSK : Render effects are jaw-dropping. Lighting is good too. Loving the colours in it. You should have probably cut the renders rather trying to hide the background.

Yuvraj : I like almost everything in it. The background is amazing. You got the text right too. Though, I dont like the way you have added some random textures here and there(the white textutre near the bat and those blue lines over yuvraj). Again you should have cut the render.

Last edited:
Yeah I erased the bg in Yuvraj wallpaper,But I did cut the renders in the CSK wallpaper.Thanks for the nice comment mate.

A CSK sig I made for myself till KBC makes me one.Not that good,but pretty satisfactory since I dont even know to move a small stone in Imageready.I made the pictures in photoshop and made the animation using Jasc Animation Shop.:p

Attachments

• Animation3.gif
    Animation3.gif
    59.1 KB · Views: 19
Hmmm...

Considering its your first animation, I don't want to be rude with my comments.

Though I'll give some advices though. The animation is way too fast, try providing breaks after every frame.

Also when you make an animation, dont just use the pictures directly. Try to add effects to them first.

Nevertheless, great to see you back and making some works. :)

Yeah I did add some lighting effects at first.But the size of the image went loads ahead of the allowed limit in PC forums.So had to make it simple.
Also I used Jasc Animation wizard as I dont know to use Imageready.Can you direct me to some beginner tutorials?

Actually I saw this tutorial and made a signature and came here to post it when I saw the same tut here too lol.Anyways thanks mate.I made a Badri sig which Im using now.Hope its better than my older animated sig.

Don't worry and mess with the layer-per-move technique. I'll tell you a way. But do You use CS3?

Back to graphics agter a short break.
So made a wallie,tried something but not satisfied with the result tho' :D
5n3giv.png

Users who are viewing this thread