Naresh's GFX

How are my works

• Total voters
2ik2s01.png

Very nice mate it shows your hard work in it refelction is really good keep it up can you make me brett lee and sachin sig together in one sig

Yet another Badri signature.
4gxls.png

naresh091 added 5 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

Its missing something.If anyone is willing to complete,im ready to send the psd.I worked hard in this signature.

Berbatov is very nice and so is Bardinath. I'll point out the negetives as it will be a lot easier to point them out, considering the fact your sigs have only few of them and are rather full of positives. In Badri sig, white border was unnccesary. In Berbatov, Background could have been a bit better.

Thanks for the comments mate.I agree with both of those.I too thought that the BG in the Berbatov sig was a little bland.I'll take those advices for anything I do in the future.

Better than Praghyan Ojha or in other words your best. Everything is spot on. Can't really think of anything negetive. Great work on the text as well. Can I have those textures PM'ed to me? :)

Also send me the Badri sig, I'll try to finish it.

Okay mate.Ill upload both those textures and the Badri psd.Thanks.

naresh091 added 1 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

I thought I finally made a good entry for the competition.But lol,made a signature instead of a wallapaper.

naresh091 added 10 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

An old wallpaper I made long ago which I forgot to post.Not that good,but still...
28wngpc.png

Users who are viewing this thread