Naresh's GFX

How are my works

• Total voters
Was bored.So made a signature in quick time.
2ihw6yr.png

Lol yeah.Nothing's special in it.Just some 10 layers.But I liked the text.Anyways thanks for the comment mate.

The text worked a lot better in the Messi sig, in this one it looks almost scrappy. I think a simple font on the left hand side with a duplicated gaussian blur layer would've worked much better.

It is a nice signature still - perhaps it would be better if you moved the render over to the right hand-side a bit more to free up some more room? The text could've filled the left-hand side if necessary.

I also don't like the secondary render - the first one would've done just fine, in my opinion.

Still, it is a nice piece of work, and you are quickly developing as one of the better graphics designers around here. Keep it up. ;)

Also - for that wood background, did you get that off Deviantart? What subcategory would it be under - what would I search? I am a fan of the textures you are using.

Nope.It was a texture which I got from a tutorial long back.You could still get it from deviant art.Just go to deviantart.In the left hand side,you would see the menu.Go to>Resources and stock images and type Wooden textures or something similar.If you want Ill pm you the texture I used.
And thanks for those comments.I thought that the text worked well.But its only me it seems.

I am liking it as well. Decent background. Its well lighted, and the blending is good too. Text is brilliant as well. I just think that the render could be moved a bit towards the right.

Yes, as Pranav said, I think you need to move the render over to the right and perhaps the text a little bit over as well. It is still a very nice signature though, looking good.

Can i get a animated Badri and Raina avatar? (both in a single avatar).
Lol.I need to search every corner,for a unused stock of Badri.Ive almost used everything of him in the internet.:p
I am liking it as well. Decent background. Its well lighted, and the blending is good too. Text is brilliant as well. I just think that the render could be moved a bit towards the right.
Yes, as Pranav said, I think you need to move the render over to the right and perhaps the text a little bit over as well. It is still a very nice signature though, looking good.
Yeah agreeing with both of you guys.The right hand side seems to be a little empty.

Users who are viewing this thread