Naresh's GFX

How are my works

• Total voters
Actually I tried something and got some thing else.It was yet another experiment.Thanks anyways.

Sorry to say Naresh - but the text is a long way under par. :(

Just make it a bit easier to read and it will be fine, as it is I can't even read what it says.

Make it a bit cleaner, use a less 'aggressive' font and the signature will look heaps better. :)

Yet another experiment.Its not finished yet,I need to say.Hows it?
OQAAAEQDYreYiqggt4It2oKchazn3NaAWeFwmhVVBSuNRmbspWQV47-iqeiaRrQv-Bv8NXbpT7yqTEUjmoxnbPK9IkkAm1T1UBqLwIUoSOHq0Z9-u5HWojS3-oWs.jpg

naresh091 added 1 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

Text is simple and bad,I agree :p

I guess people will have different opinions, but according to me its okay.

The render lets it down big time. The text and lighting are decent.

The sig looks calm, which is a positive feature.

Yeah, thats about it tbh.

Cheers,
Pranav

xx

Last edited:
Yeah thanks mate.I thought of not posting it before I finish it,but thought of getting some suggestions.Thanks again :D

hey mate I am sorry to say but i did not likethe yuvraj signature.
its too flashy, and its tough to even recognize him.
I am damn sure that you can do better.

I love it personally. Yudi probably doesn't know enough about graphics yet to comment. Really cool sig. Needs a little more work but I really like it so far. Change the text though.

very nice looking sig,but if text has a bit of glow that make it a little prominent will looks more good and also UV is too much blend in the background may be you can do it less.
For me text style is perfect.
Cheers:clap

Thanks for that Aouni.
Made some wallpapers after some time.Two wallpapers of Raina.

vsme83.png

vcyuzs.png

I liked the second one more than the first one.

I personally liked the 1st one.
I think Yellowish-Golden color is nicely complemented by the blackish background.
Whereas in the second one raina's face the one which you have used opacity doesn't look too good.

Second one is much better than the first one.

Though, none of them have a 'wow' factor and are pretty decent.

Text is good in both.

1st one is awesome. I can't see any flaw in 1st one where as i don't like the background of 2nd wallpaper.

I personally liked the 1st one.
I think Yellowish-Golden color is nicely complemented by the blackish background.
Whereas in the second one raina's face the one which you have used opacity doesn't look too good.

Second one is much better than the first one.

Though, none of them have a 'wow' factor and are pretty decent.

Text is good in both.

1st one is awesome. I can't see any flaw in 1st one where as i don't like the background of 2nd wallpaper.

Thanks everyone.I agree with everyone of your opinions.
@Pranav:I completely agree with you.None of them are like wow.I made some proper wallies after sometime.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread