Naresh's GFX

How are my works

• Total voters
Looks a bit over-done to me. The background is very good. I don't like the render though. Text is decent. Render brings the quality of the sig down. It would be much better with a simple render.

Thanks for the comment mate.I was trying some new things.Yup,it looks a bit overdone.

naresh091 added 1 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

BTW,what do you mean by a simple render ?
The render effects or the render itself?

Messi Madness.Got the idea of the text from a psd in sportgfx.Not sure if I have executed well though.
V1
sd1dly.jpg

V2
70gb5c.png

V3
mvg8rn.png

Last edited:
TBH You are the only guy posting in this thread other than me mate.Thanks for that.I would have quit making graphics way back if those comments werent there.

Last edited:
I don't comment on random stuff. You've raised the level of your graphics by a huge level. The reason I try to comment on each of your pieces is to tell how you can do better than that. You are the only guy around here who reads them very well and tries not to repeat the same mistake again. Like, I told you once that you sucked at text, but in recent times your artworks have really nice texts.

I don't comment on random stuff. You've raised the level of your graphics by a huge level. The reason I try to comment on each of your pieces is to tell how you can do better than that. You are the only guy around here who reads them very well and tries not to repeat the same mistake again. Like, I told you once that you sucked at text, but in recent times your artworks have really nice texts.
Thanks mate.And yeah I can see myself doing some good texts recently.
The sig is great.
I liked V2 its awesome.
Have some reps.:)
Cheers mate.
Thanks a lot for those reps.

Last edited:
Hmm, it's a good idea but the execution could have been a little better. I like the general tone of the signature but you should have made the render stand out a little more. At the moment, it's just sort of fading into the background. Do this either by brightening the render or adding more lighting effects in the center. The text looks fantastic but I'm disappointed that you decided to keep it the same color. Would have looked really good with a light blue gradient. Background looks really good as well.

BTW, loved your other Messi sig. Just the render and text could have been better, but it was a great start and could have become a great sig.

Got everything you said Shravan.I initially made some bright lighting one the render,then removed some thinking 'twas too bright.
On the other Messi signature,I thought I layered the text layers okay and got it right.Thanks for your opinion though.I agree with what you said about the render.

Hey Naresh,
I didn't look through the whole thread because there is quite a few pages of your graphics. I have been looking at your new signatures, and they are really good as well - some a bit better than others though for sure.

However, the Badrinath wallpaper at the very start is absolute mint. The Brett Lee one is also extremely good, but I simply think the Badrinath wallpaper where he is set on a parchment type background is absolutely brilliant. I love that piece in particular - the others are good but don't stand out as much, but that one is great.

The Lionel Messi sig is also good - it's a very energetic signature, despite the sepia/grayscale tone. The wireframes and everything else combines nicely to make it good. From the last page, I don't like your Berbatov signature at all - it doesn't fit well, but the Makhaya Ntini one after it is fantastic. Quite strange - some of your sigs aren't that good and some are brilliant.

Anyhow, keep up the good work. Where do you get your textures? I am badly in need of some for my GFX. ;)

Randomly check Deviantart.com for textures,brushes etc.Sportgfx,Footie arts are also equally helpful.
And thanks for those descriptive comments.Will inspire me in doing my works.Cheers :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread