Naresh's GFX

How are my works

• Total voters
w844g4.png

C+C

This is pretty good, but there is too much empty space. The text looks good. Nice use of colours as well. One thing I don't like is that your render doesn't stand out. Basically you don't have a focal. Make Van Nistelroy stand out more through whatever ways you want. A light source is a good way to do that.

Overall it's good.

Its nice :)

The background lacks depth. Lighitng could have been better. Text can be shifted towards the left, a bit over the render as well.

Thats it. Evertything else is good.

This is pretty good, but there is too much empty space. The text looks good. Nice use of colours as well. One thing I don't like is that your render doesn't stand out. Basically you don't have a focal. Make Van Nistelroy stand out more through whatever ways you want. A light source is a good way to do that.

Overall it's good.

Its nice :)

The background lacks depth. Lighitng could have been better. Text can be shifted towards the left, a bit over the render as well.

Thats it. Evertything else is good.
Thanks mates.I thought lighting was the best part of the signature.Thanks for those suggestions though.Will be handy when I do anthing in the future.

Great singatures mate it is really hard to pick how is much better pranav youor naresh.:facepalm

Last edited:
This is truly amazing although, the stock image other than garden would've been much better but I don't really care about it. 9/10 for this one. Keep it up! :clap

Nice work naresh.

I like the old look that you've tried to project. Everything looks spot on.

Text is decent. It could have been a touch better. Lighting is excellent.

Though the render could have been postioned a bit above, near the center.

This is truly amazing although, the stock image other than garden would've been much better but I don't really care about it. 9/10 for this one. Keep it up! :clap
Imo the stock lifts the wallie to a higher level.Thanks for your opinion mate.It helps.

Nice work naresh.

I like the old look that you've tried to project. Everything looks spot on.

Text is decent. It could have been a touch better. Lighting is excellent.

Though the render could have been postioned a bit above, near the center.
Yeah I too felt it.But the render looked like it was hanging in air.So lowered it a little to fit the background.Thanks for the comments mate.

Amazing stock nash murali wallpaper looks amazing 10/10 on it.9.5/10 on dravid signature.keep it up.:)

Users who are viewing this thread