Naresh's GFX

How are my works

• Total voters
That depends on each texture pack. Some will have a readme in them specifying the conditions of use. I don't think a free texture pack will have a permission restriction for use. But maybe say a 'give credit' restriction. Most textures won't carry any of these though.

Last edited:
A Malinga Wallie using a render from the precuts thread.
2i1msz9.jpg

Last edited:
You are improving fast mate, that Malinga one looks good, but should have used a different background.

I made my own background there mate for the first time from scratch.Thats why it isnt that good.
Here is a Hayden Siggie,my best till now
anc1tc.jpg

Good sig, but you should have used a different color for the text.

So here is a KP siggie using a tut from Toby.
Please comment.
16awlew.jpg

I like it except for that misplaced texture over his face. I also would have colourised the textures red and blue so it matches, and maybe lowered the opacity of the stadium, but its your best sig, good job.

KIU

Thanks mate.Yeah I should have changed the position of the texture placed in the face.Anyway I'll correct myself in the future siggies.

Thanks mate.But can anybody help me in advising,how can I colorise a texture?This maybe a silly question,but I couldnt find the way.

Here is a Sachin siggie,using the rooney tutorial by Evo(Matt)
Hope I've improved myself a bit.

2ew1l6d.jpg

A smaller version

2znocqs.jpg

C+C

As for colorizing textures, there could be many methods. You can just create a selection of what you want to colorize, then fill that selection(on a new layer) with the color you want. Then either change the blending mode of this layer, or bring the bottom layer (the one with the texture) on top and change this layer's blending modes. Overlay or Multiply is what should give you the effect you want, but try experimenting with the others. Also you can use gradient maps. Something I use in almost everything I do. Next tut maybe.

And yes those sigs are looking pretty good. The Sachin one looks better among the two. The text is very good. However I would apply a slight drop shadow, with distance 1 to the 'Sachin' text. And yes, I'd say use an large eraser with zero hardness and rub out the outer portions of the brush strokes. Will give good blending effects.

The second sig is okay. But I'd say use some more colour. Also the villa text is hard to read. Looks a touch too plain jane.

Anyways you'll keep getting better as you try new things, keep it up!

:cheers

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread