Naresh's GFX

How are my works

• Total voters
Wow, Lumptard is your best sig ever! Great render effects and background! Badri is also super, Nice render effects, Good BG and decent text.

KUTGW :thumbs

Good Simple Badri Sig
But the lampard one is your best by far

Thanks.Yeah I too liked lampard very much.
It was a request by Amiya Shreyas.

Wow, Lumptard is your best sig ever! Great render effects and background! Badri is also super, Nice render effects, Good BG and decent text.

KUTGW :thumbs
Thank you very much sanjai bhai.Thanks for the appreciations.These comments inspire me.:)

worked very hard for this,but dint like the outcome much.

2w69njp.jpg

C+C

Yup ,I lightened the jersey too much.I realised it only at the end.
Anyways,Thanks for those wonderful comments,Waqaspak and Akash.

Request?
Man you dont get them this oftern
I opened my gfx thread a year ago maximum 3 request.
Your request?
A Farhan Akhtar(Bollywood actor) avvy ? U know abt him na..

Its very good, the text is well sharpened and looks terrific, the border suits. The render effects blend, the background is nice and simple. However i dont like the fact how in the last few siggies, the render's face looks to have been overlayed, so that effects from the background blend into his face. I'll give you a tip, DON'T Do that it justs makes it look horrible even to the best of renders. And that would have been your best siggy if the face of the render wasn't as transperent.

But keep it up,

Last edited:
I can understand what you said mate.But even now i checked the psd for confirming and what i have done is not even changed the blending mode from normal( and the opacity is 100 too).Dont know what make the background blend into the face.
But what I did was add some brush strokes in his face at the end to lighten his face.Maybe that would have done the harm?

naresh091 added 7 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

Anyways I'll try to check what makes the face look that way and correct them in future.Thanks for commenting Toby.

I can understand what you said mate.But even now i checked the psd for confirming and what i have done is not even changed the blending mode from normal( and the opacity is 100 too).Dont know what make the background blend into the face.
But what I did was add some brush strokes in his face at the end to lighten his face.Maybe that would have done the harm?

naresh091 added 7 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

Anyways I'll try to check what makes the face look that way and correct them in future.Thanks for commenting Toby.
Oh k, yeah it just looked as though i could see some of the background in his face. No worries, if you got rid of the brush strokes it would have been fine. But don't worry mate, i was probably to picky, because i actually really really loved that signature. Its terrific.

Thanks a lot Tobes.Though I'll look what makes that effect in my next siggie and try to correct it.

Users who are viewing this thread