Naresh's GFX

How are my works

• Total voters
Thanks mate.But can anybody help me in advising,how can I colorise a texture?This maybe a silly question,but I couldnt find the way.
yeah just press ctrl u and just move the cursor bar till the texture matches the colour.

And those two sigs are terrific, i prefer the villa sig just because everything fits, the sachin sig is a bit low quality however the effects are fantastic.

Great work mate,

Thanks Gary.

Thanks a lot Tobes.That would help.Thanks for the appreciation too.
I went through a tutorial in footie arts.So here is a Kaka wallie,using that tut.

2lvfvnq.jpg

Worked very hard for this.So C+C please.

Nice wallpaper there Naresh. Pretty good background and excellent text. The main render could have been better. Maybe a copy of it gaussian blurred and overlay blending mode. Also, you have screwed it at the knees of the main render. See that bottom render chops off the knees of the main one. Also I'd say reduce the opacity of the bottom renders both the text as well as the player. If you were trying to get the effect of a reflection, you should fade it out towards the bottom.

Congrats again on the text though. :clap

:cheers

Last edited:
Thanks.But yeah the reflection render got too sharp.I dint have the patience to go back all the way and start.So finished it that way.Yeah I should have improved near the knee part.I'll avoid these mistakes in future.

naresh091 added 24 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

Kaka Wallie V2
@mukund:I've made the alterations you said along with some minor adjustments that caught my eye.Hope this is good.

315egp2.jpg

Yet another wallie.
Hope its good.

fu3ua1.jpg

Just played around the psd and got this.But not much impressed with the result though

10ol7k8.jpg

C+C

The brett lee wally is quite good but not your best, the first one is fantastic but the second version isn't quite there, The kaka wall on the other hand is amazing, fantastic text and the renders are amazing.

Great work

!!:D

Here is a Lampard siggie.Not my best really imo.

2irvrlx.jpg

A smaller one which can be used in this forum

6ykxzp.jpg

An avatar matching the siggie
m9yobb.jpg

Last edited:
Here is a badrinath siggie.(for those who dont know,he is a very bright prospect for a spot in the Indian middle order)

1z6a1kw.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread