Naresh's GFX

How are my works

• Total voters
Superb! Fantastic work mate, your blending and lighting is terrific. The render effects are great and so is the background, its simple but effective. However i would have changed the text to a more simplier font or maybe flashined it up. And the texture on beckhams arm doesnt match. Other than that, a great sig.

KUTGW

Thanks a lot mate.I tried that ring texture in the arm just like that.Thought It was good.
So here is a simple CR siggie

mkhlr8.jpg

C+C

Nice sig mate. Liking the background, and the sory ot soft blur style of the sig but I think if the Ronaldo text was a bit more clearer and closer to his rob it would look better. kiu!

Thanks Matt.Yeah should have tried a different colour for the text 'ronaldo' but thought this would look good.Anyways thanks for the comments mate.

Last edited:
I think it is perfect, the smoothness is consistent. The render effects are nice. The background flows and is well put together. The c4d in the background works well, the text is nice but again if only the ronaldo text's colour was changed so it would be easier to see.

Your 99 percent of the way mate. Terrific work

Mate the effort is there, don't worry about that man. It is just something in your work always has a little thing wrong with it. Not big just little. Your doing very well man. So don't worry.

Thanks rahul. ............................................................

naresh091 added 6 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

A small banner for a forum using those palm brushes.

2f0cccz.jpg

Yeah thanks Sashi.
Here is a berbatov.Tried some new styles in it(atleast new for me).

a15kk7.jpg

Well the berbatov siggy doesn't really come together but at least you tried some new styles. And i love the hand brushes man, they are very creative.

KUTGW

Users who are viewing this thread