Naresh's GFX

How are my works

• Total voters
I reckon its fine, i find the textures near his arm are great and the background is fantastic. However the text is hard to see in a way.

Thanks tobes.I coudnt find any other way to make the text stand out.
So guys,I just tried more new things.Maybe if somebody needs I'll share the resources I used for this.Hope this is one of my bests.
Thanks to Vickyrox for that wonderful cut,which I have used as the main render.
V1
21a6hv.png

V2
16kzzao.png

I guess it will take a lot of time to load up.So please wait.
Comments please.

naresh091 added 1 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

Just now I found out.I forgot to add a border to the first one.:mad

Last edited:
Whats the problem with the wallie?
I can know my mistakes,only if some one tells me.
What can I do to get comments ?
Please comment.I thought this is one of my best ever works.

Last edited:
Whats the problem with the wallie?
I can know my mistakes,only if some one tells me.
What can I do to get comments ?
Please comment.I thought this is one of my best ever works.

I LOLed at this mate. Because people dont comment every half hour. Your getting loads and loads of comments as it is. Your making gfx everyday, so are other people. People do in fact comment on other peoples work. It is not just all about you.;)

As for the wally, its pretty good. But for some reason it all just doesn't fit. Like the bland brushes at the top, and for some reason, i know this may sound like you have heard it all before. But the text seems bland, maybe a drop shadow would have done it. Im not to sure.

But seriously get a grip. Your doing fantastic, and we all acknowledge that, but patience is the key mate. If not, keep posting your gfx, you will get comments.

KUTGW!:D

Yeah thanks tobes.Yeah Im getting a lot of comments since I started the thread,especially from you.
But I posted that post just in a second(dont know what made me to do that).Sorry.
And thanks for the comments mate.
I dint add any effct to the text.Felt that would complicate its simplicity.
Okay,opinions differ.Thanks again for the comments mate.

naresh091 added 1 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

What is your opinion about the filmstrip bg?
Does it just add to the bg? or does it stand up ?

Yeah thanks tobes.Yeah Im getting a lot of comments since I started the thread,especially from you.
But I posted that post just in a second(dont know what made me to do that).Sorry.
And thanks for the comments mate.
I dint add any effct to the text.Felt that would complicate its simplicity.
Okay,opinions differ.Thanks again for the comments mate.

naresh091 added 1 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

What is your opinion about the filmstrip bg?
Does it just add to the bg? or does it stand up ?

Actually looking at V2, I realize it is a big improvement on V1. The text is great BECAUSE it has a effect to it, it seems as though you used more blending layers which did the trick.

Nice work, And i like the filmstrip bg except maybe the colour of the strip itself maybe it should be a lighter colour so it blends better. But its good as it is.

KUTGW

Thanks tobes.But I'm assuming that you are thinking I released the v2 today.But the truth is I released both the versions at the same time.
Leave it if you thought the right way

Thanks tobes.But I'm assuming that you are thinking I released the v2 today.But the truth is I released both the versions at the same time.
Leave it if you thought the right way

No no, i knew you released them the same day. I was just not paying attention to v2 when you released it. I didn't assume you released them different days.

Fine mate.
A messi sig.
3307b4n.jpg

naresh091 added 2 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

Actually this isnt a V2.I just lightened up some areas that were very dark.
206hgt0.jpg

Well, Naresh that Yuvi wallpaper is quite fantastic! V2 looks better I think. Maybe the color could have been a touch lighter, somewhere between V1 and V2. As for the text, it needs improvement. I think you need to think of text as a proper part of the wallpaper. In this case, making it larger and getting it closer together should help. I'd say just imagine it like a large blot, like a stamp and try to get the text to look like that. Download some large graffiti font and check it out.

The Messi sig looks good. The colors could have been a touch less saturated/less sharp, this could be just me though, but overall pretty good. Again the text could have been better, maybe a touch larger.

Cheers, keep at it mate!:cheers

Thank you very much for your comments Mukund.I'd definitely check out the font you said.
That comment will help me out in my future works I reckon.
Cheers.:)

Users who are viewing this thread