Naresh's GFX

How are my works

• Total voters
Mate the effort is there, don't worry about that man. It is just something in your work always has a little thing wrong with it. Not big just little. Your doing very well man. So don't worry.

Sorry for ignoring this post,Only now I saw it.Thanks a lot for the encouragements man.
Well the berbatov siggy doesn't really come together but at least you tried some new styles. And i love the hand brushes man, they are very creative.

KUTGW

Well can you tell some areas which put the sig down? I'll try correcting it and show a v2.

Mate I just tried another version,a simpler one,V2

2com0yt.jpg

It looks good, however the render has some problems. It is a bit low quality and the face is smothered with flame. However that isn't the main problem. The big problem with this wallpaper is the colour scheme. Blue and Orange/Yellow/Brown just don't blend well. In my opinion a good piece of work needs to have one primary colour scheme that is consistent throughout. Of course that is not always the case, I mean, i have seen pieces of work with all kinds of colours that look great. But if you want to blend something into another with pin point accuracy. A primary consistent colour is always the way to go. If your experimenting with effects sure go crazy on the colours. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. It depends on your style. Someone like Fear_09 is terrific with using colours and effects. His latest siggy has all kinds of colours and it looks great. But some other people prefer to have a primary colour as the highway.

Anyway back to the wallpaper. The text could have done with some work, your last few pieces of work you have gone down a big hill with your text. Keep it simple, sure experiment but remember. The best text is always done with a simple font, it may look exaggerated in some cases but that is only because maybe sometimes the person has added effects to the text. Don't go overboard with it man. Your doing well, the background is amazing.

KUTGW

Yeah thanks for that lengthy comment tobes.
Well yeah i agree with the things you said regarding the color schemes.
I thought I was doing that thing for all the sigs recently.So tried to go different and also come and try out of my comfort zone.That got me to do this wallie.
Thought the text was simple and effective.But it seems to show that way only to my eyes lol.
I got all things you said mate.
Will see to them in future.Thanks :)

Now this is what im talking about man. I think v2 is fantastic. The colour scheme is terrific and everything blends amazingly well. The text is fantastic i think except maybe you should have kept the text to white instead of black. But the effects are great. Good work mate

Its not so good
too bright mate!
Reduce the opacity of the textures near his arm
But Bg is good
Text is bad
Be as simple with the text as possible..

Thanks for those comments Vikram.
Yeah I too thought it was very bright.But I liked the text.Thanks for the comments anyway.

You are really improving a lot dude.Great work and oh one more thin :hpraise:clap:cheers

:uprayTeach me some of your PS skills:p lol

Users who are viewing this thread