Naresh's GFX

How are my works

• Total voters
naresh :eek: like whats up ????

damn hot walll a bit tiny miny piny over done(work on render) but its awesome really..text hmmm texttt :noway :doh....that naresh091 you wrote looks awesome...wont it look good if you change the main text to that ?...

Any chance of PSD ??

:p kidding...well if you keep on making walls like that am sure people wont even give a damn about my work....hmm i must have to do something..

Looking back at some of your latest graphics, you've really improved mate. Keep it up :clap
Cheers.
naresh :eek: like whats up ????

damn hot walll a bit tiny miny piny over done(work on render) but its awesome really..text hmmm texttt :noway :doh....that naresh091 you wrote looks awesome...wont it look good if you change the main text to that ?...

Any chance of PSD ??

:p kidding...well if you keep on making walls like that am sure people wont even give a damn about my work....hmm i must have to do something..
Doing fine Neo.And your sarcasm meter is running really fast :p
Thanks for those comments though.It helps.

Hahaha. Nice work on the wall Naresh.

Render and text looks good imo. The theme looks good as well.

Shadow render will look better if you sharpen it a bit. Also erase some parts of it that are below the main render.

KUI! ;)

Hahaha. Nice work on the wall Naresh.

Render and text looks good imo. The theme looks good as well.

Shadow render will look better if you sharpen it a bit. Also erase some parts of it that are below the main render.

KUI! ;)
Thanks for those ideas.Will be quite a handful,when I do something like this again.:)

14jp0kj.png

Awesome is the word for it mate ...keep up the good work .....:hpraise

That is one heck of a wallie Naresh!
It would be great if you could try to remove those trees in the background.

Thanks.The trees arent a part of any bg textures.I put them intentionally.Can be easily removed.

Tbh, someparts of it are just senseless. You show clouds and tress at the same level. And, where the hell did those writings come up from? The splatter doesn't work and looks odd as well.

The positives which I can draw out are the rain and reflection.

Tbh, someparts of it are just senseless. You show clouds and tress at the same level. And, where the hell did those writings come up from? The splatter doesn't work and looks odd as well.

The positives which I can draw out are the rain and reflection.
Well regarding the clouds,its optical illusion.Just like how the sun looks like its going into the sea when its setting.The trees are at a very distant place.Regarding the writings,I wanted it to look like a old photograph,more than a wallpaper.Thats why,I dint even add a text.Hope thats okay now.

naresh091 added 14 Minutes and 20 Seconds later...

PCGMOTW entry
2i0x6wj.png

Well regarding the clouds,its optical illusion.Just like how the sun looks like its going into the sea when its setting.The trees are at a very distant place.Regarding the writings,I wanted it to look like a old photograph,more than a wallpaper.Thats why,I dint even add a text.Hope thats okay now.

naresh091 added 14 Minutes and 20 Seconds later...

PCGMOTW entry
2i0x6wj.png
Awesome Entry mate ....:hpraise

Users who are viewing this thread