Naresh's GFX

How are my works

• Total voters
Its well within the limits mate.Try uploading from your PC.It might work

2wganvl.jpg

I saw this wallpaper in your orkut album and i was shocked. Amazing concept and great artwork. For me, its your best so far. Keep it up.

Eight Wonder.

Its well within the limits mate.Try uploading from your PC.It might work

2wganvl.jpg

Well i could say that this is my current wallpaper,for my desktop,This just amazing,no words to say,i have to check the dictionary for some words,Well that reflection is just amazing,can't dream of it:sarcasm,Can you give me that PSD,Please?,Well i have resized that wonder(wallpaper) into 1280*800,i hope you don't mind,I am proud that you are a tamilan.
REPS ADDED.

Last edited:
Hahaha thanks everyone.
@Monzi:I'll upload the psd in the psd thread here,if anyone else wants.(I've had times when I release something thinking it might be useful for people and none use it)

Been a little busy recently.Couldnt do much graphics these days.
Made an ava for myself.

Attachments

• raina ava.png
    raina ava.png
    3.4 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
If u can't upload the psd of that gerrard 1.. fine, but just tell me how you do that rain effect? its not a specific texture is it? and how did you do the splashes around his body as well? and give me that bg stock, the main one... :p :banana

btw love that raina ava...

EDIT: I just realized, i'd never commented on your gerrard wally before, so here it is! "How the heck did you do something like that! You Rock! Amazing work really!"..

Last edited:
^^I too want know the same thing,Btw i like the positioning of the stock of the Raina Avatar.

Liking the render effects,Text is the best part in it.But i am not liking the background.

I'm loving the text and the render effects. The side pic of sehwag looks fantastic as well.

But the combination of background and the render effects is just pathetic. You've used a steel gray wood texture for the background and are using floral brushes for render effects! This is one of the mistakes that beginners make while doing artworks and, you surely are no beginner.

Though, still it's a decent effort. Carry forward the positives I mentioned ahead and leave behind the negetives here.

Cheers. :D .

Liking the render effects,Text is the best part in it.But i am not liking the background.
Thanks.
I'm loving the text and the render effects. The side pic of sehwag looks fantastic as well.

But the combination of background and the render effects is just pathetic. You've used a steel gray wood texture for the background and are using floral brushes for render effects! This is one of the mistakes that beginners make while doing artworks and, you surely are no beginner.

Though, still it's a decent effort. Carry forward the positives I mentioned ahead and leave behind the negetives here.

Cheers. :D .
Thanks for the advice.But I dint think that way tbh.I just felt it as yet another texture to blend in the render(not really?).Thanks for the comments though.I'll be careful of not doing the mistake again. I tried that photo idea and it worked well.

I think you are busy,because of the III Semester Practicals Exam.

Users who are viewing this thread