Naresh's GFX

How are my works

• Total voters
This is my dream wallpaper.Required a lot of efforts and time aswell.
V1

V2

Comments please.

Ps:Its not a manip.

Last edited:
I love it. It has been made very well.

If I could pick one thing that you should do, that would be to remove that splatter from the shoes.

Rest is gun.

I think you could have made the rain less visible than it currently is, but meh, that's just my opinion. Also some text could have helped. But still a professional piece of work from you once again. :thumbs

I think you could have made the rain less visible than it currently is, but meh, that's just my opinion. Also some text could have helped. But still a professional piece of work from you once again. :thumbs
I wanted to make a text at the bottom of the wp,but thought that would spoil the piece,as there was no real space there.Thanks for the comment Sanjay.

A little experiment.

v1
2z5mzyg.png

v2
33fevkp.png

Comments?

I like the overall concept of the sig, very nice with good choice of colouring, The only thing I would improve on is the text maybe. Apart from that KUTGW :thumbs

Thanks apsamrit and Sanjay.
@Sanjay:I too wasnt satisfied with the text.But was long way ahead (applied images) in the sig when I realised it.

Nash: V1 looks better than V1 IMO:)

ok funny comment...

btw naresh that sig of yours, well lets just say... terrificly fantastic..
V2 is way better, the lighter and softer effect really is appealing!! nd i think the text actually looks well ( in V2 especially, cuz everything looks to be soo nicely flowing together )!!

Users who are viewing this thread