NatWest Series 2005

Who will win the Natwest Series 2005?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does anyone knows what was the matter when Hayden was in furious and he was arguing with Jone Simon and england players sqaures up on Hayden. I don't what was the matter. Can anyone tell me what exactly happen.

vibs89 said:
Does anyone knows what was the matter when Hayden was in furious and he was arguing with Jone Simon and england players sqaures up on Hayden. I don't what was the matter. Can anyone tell me what exactly happen.
Hayden played the ball back to Simon Jones who picked it up on the follow through and had a shy at the stumps. Instead of the stumps the ball hit Hayden on the shoulder. Jones apologized but Hayden gave a "wtf what was that for?" kinda reply and soon there were words exchanged. Collingwood joined in the heated moment with Strauss too but Ponting intervened and order was restored. Vaughan was seen talking to billy bowden soon after the incident.

Ahh, that was quite a fun moment to watch, I could almost imagine Hayden chasing after Jones with his cricket bat trying to hit him on his head. But in defence of Jones he appologised immediately, but Hayden didn't want to hear any of it.

It is jones fault,

I believe that would hurt If you get hit by a cricket ball,If I was hayden I would have chased jones and hit him in the shoulder back.

fardin said:
It is jones fault,

I believe that would hurt If you get hit by a cricket ball,If I was hayden I would have chased jones and hit him in the shoulder back.

If you do that in real then you probably got suspended more than 5 games.

Both guys reacted just fine Jones appologised and hayden did what most would do. Jones should fix up his throwing lol as ive seen Lee chuck a fair few balls back and they haven't hit a batsmen but most times he fakes to throw it.

I don't know who's fault it. If I've seen the video. Then I guess I could figure. Did Simon Jones perpously threw the ball to hayden or just by mistake.

Well it was one of those situations where the bowler wants to chuck it back to the keeper or go for the stumps. Hayden was in his crease. It wasn't intentional it just happened to hit Hayden. It bounced in the pitch so that took the pace of it and meant it wasn't intentional

So did Australia win? Because I saw England were 1/37 off 27.1 overs (more than 15 overs). That is pathetic!!!! You could accidently score more than that! I couldnt believe it when I saw it 0.o

symonds_sixes said:
So did Australia win? Because I saw England were 1/37 off 27.1 overs (more than 15 overs). That is pathetic!!!! You could accidently score more than that! I couldnt believe it when I saw it 0.o
6 overs actually.

And when do we point out that Australia's best player so far in this series is English?

andrew_nixon said:
6 overs actually.

And when do we point out that Australia's best player so far in this series is English?
After you lose a few games, so just after the finals

andrew_nixon said:
6 overs actually.

And when can the Aussies point out that your best player is South African...

Sureshot said:
Maybe, if so it would be one from the North not around London anyhow. been sweltering down here. Only had rain on 3 occasions in Sussex (south coast nearer to France than London) since March.

A bit of a daft statement that mate - seeing as though theres not been a cloud in the sky around Manchester for the best part of a week - when there was lightening and thunder storms around London and the South.....

Users who are viewing this thread