NatWest Series 2005

Who will win the Natwest Series 2005?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sachin said:
You Poms are very optimistic! ;) Anyway, i meant yesterday.

2-1 to us so far this summer. :boxing

And you can't say 20/20 wasn't a proper game all England vs Australia matches are.

stevie said:
I think we can add Hayden v S. Jones to the list of battles in the upcoming Ashes though, don't you m@c!
KP has yet to get selected in Test team. But I have a hunch he will be anyway.

For who? Such a dilemna. Bell has made no misstakes and scored runs. And thorpe is one of the best batsmen in World Cricket.

rahulk666 said:
KP has yet to get selected in Test team. But I have a hunch he will be anyway.

If he gets selected, it'll be interesting to see how he plays Shane Warne, what with them being team mates at Hampshire and having seen eachother and knowing how they play.

Sureshot said:
2-1 to us so far this summer. :boxing

And you can't say 20/20 wasn't a proper game all England vs Australia matches are.
I can actually!The twenty twenty match does not count ;) Australia hopefully will win.If they do the series won't be as close,so maby it will be alright if the poms win.Just hopes its a good match.

You can't say the Twenty20 isn't proper, but you also can't suggest that it's highly relevant to the other forms of cricket being played.

But when will a Cricket match between England and Australia never be hotly contested? never.

Hayden dropped a sitter from lee but they have taken 3 wickets.

Hopefully that wicket of Gilchrist wont cost us the match, the ball landed in the foot marks, deviated to first slip, so Gilchrist thought he hit it, but in fact missed it by a good 5 centimetres.

Users who are viewing this thread