NatWest Series 2005

Who will win the Natwest Series 2005?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I cannot believe what I've just seen :eek: :eek: ...

Holy ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its The End Of The World!!!! Bangladesh Beat The World Champions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Aus loose. That's shame. And my ****ing vCash 1092 which i bet on Aus has now gone. Australia now it's end of your world for cricket.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha... I can't stop laughing now. Australia should just hand the Ashes to England and leave now.

rahulk666 said:
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha... I can't stop laughing now. Australia should just hand the Ashes to England and leave now.

Don't say it.
Test cricket is a whole different kettle of fish and they'll have been in the country for several months by then. This is though supporting my theory that we should have played the tests before the ODI's.

rahulk666 said:

Hold up, not so fast...they're not No1 in the world for nothing. Now's the time for them to stand up and be counted. They've still got too much class to be written off, not only for the Ashes but even for the Natwest.

EDIT: posts crossed Colin, and I totally agree with you :) .

Now Australia captain will take out some excuses that we couldn't win due tooo.... whatever. Still can't belive Bangladesh beat the world class team that's horriibly.

:rtfl aussi aussi aussi..losie losie losie :eek:

in a way I'm glad that they now share the 'record' of losing to Bangs with India (and Pak)..that was a bad one to have :p

All of Asia is proud of Bangladesh today man.. This is unbelievable!! Simply AMAZING!! :cheers

Guys, I had one vCASH left and I thought to myself what should I do and I simply put it on Bangladesh!! Beautiful victory..

what a start to the series..Happy for Bangladesh as they were getting bashed by the press all along the tour.. :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread