NatWest Series 2005

Who will win the Natwest Series 2005?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've long before said in a thread "Who will win the 2007 WC" that bangladesh would become world champian one day.
This is their 3rd step(after beating Pak & Ind) toward it..lol... :)

I wish India had a series with Aus now.I've always wanted to see India trash Australia.

Now watch the Aussie backlash and thrash us tomorrow, wouldnt that leave interesting reading.

England beat Bangladesh, Bangladesh beat Australia, Australia beat England, talk about an open tournament!

Briggsey said:
Now watch the Aussie backlash and thrash us tomorrow, wouldnt that leave interesting reading.

England beat Bangladesh, Bangladesh beat Australia, Australia beat England, talk about an open tournament!

England beat Bangladesh, Bangladesh beat Australia, England beat Australia

England 11 points, Bangladesh 5 points, Australia 2 points....now that would make interesting reading!

m_vaughan said:
England beat Bangladesh, Bangladesh beat Australia, England beat Australia

England 11 points, Bangladesh 5 points, Australia 2 points....now that would make interesting reading!

if that happens then i will be the first to say that Aussies are following the footsteps of India.

GO BANGLA!!!!!!!!
I knew you could do it!!!!

rahulk666 said:
You lost your 1 vCash dude... :)
Nope, won 50 :D:D:D:D

Ricky Ponting @ Cricinfo said:
On losing three matches out of three at the start of their tour in England:
It's not a great start for us, no doubt about that. I probably misinterpreted the wicket this morning. Bangladesh made the most of the conditions. We have a lot of thinking to do and it's going to be a long bus trip tonight.
Hah! Blaming the pitch...

Last edited:
Zorax, we were the only ones who were brave enough to risk so much vCASH man :)

l1463381.jpg

Look at Gilchrist's face.

l1463378.jpg

Reaction to the sixer.

Can anybody post pics of how Bangladesh reaction on how they won and also the pics of of Australia on how their mood was. Cause i din't see the match in order to see you have to pay money. So anybody has pics please post it over here.

ZoraxDoom said:
GO BANGLA!!!!!!!!

Hah! Blaming the pitch...

Actually he said that 'he' misinterpreted the pitch, like how you just misinterpreted his quote :p

m_vaughan said:
LOL!! I know no Aussies posting just as yet, but I think they are fast asleep atm.

But dont get carried away by this win.......Bangladesh are still a poor team....this was just one of those days.

Like I said be4...Cherish this moment....doesnt come very often!

Real fans would stay awake. I plan to for our tours of Asia this winter :clap Will be a good tour.

Sureshot said:
Actually he said that 'he' misinterpreted the pitch, like how you just misinterpreted his quote :p
Hence saying that he blamed the pitch for his dismissal...can't accept that he was outbowled by a Bangladeshi...

bharat said:
I've long before said in a thread "Who will win the 2007 WC" that bangladesh would become world champian one day.
This is their 3rd step(after beating Pak & Ind) toward it..lol... :)

I wish India had a series with Aus now.I've always wanted to see India trash Australia.
Watch the 1998 Australia tour of India...

vibs89 said:
Can anybody post pics of how Bangladesh reaction on how they won and also the pics of of Australia on how their mood was. Cause i din't see the match in order to see you have to pay money. So anybody has pics please post it over here.

l1463307.jpg

l1463469.jpg

l1463410.jpg

Probably the biggest ever upset for a major team in One Day Internationals history.
Shame for Australia really & lots of congrats to Bangladesh for a famous victory.

HAHAHA AUSTRALIA. Gutted.

THis is great for Bangledesh and World Cricket.

Cricinfo sucks, they need to upgrade their bandwidth, can't view anything on their site,

Users who are viewing this thread