NatWest Series 2005

Who will win the Natwest Series 2005?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
HHAHHAHHAHAAHA Australia lost by Bangladesh. LOL...... What a magnificent 100 from one of the best Bangladeshi batsman today, Mohammad Ashraful.

I must say one thing though after looking at this match, people who say Australia suck now and will lose every series they play and its the end of their cricket(Vibs mainly)...its a little thing called being out of form

vibs89 said:
Can anybody post pics of how Bangladesh reaction on how they won and also the pics of of Australia on how their mood was. Cause i din't see the match in order to see you have to pay money. So anybody has pics please post it over here.

did they do any cartwheels :D

cheaterr said:
I must say one thing though after looking at this match, people who say Australia suck now and will lose every series they play and its the end of their cricket(Vibs mainly)...its a little thing called being out of form
Thank you Mr. Patel, for telling us. :D

I was rather suprised to see that Australai had lost,considering when i fell asleep they were 3/75(or something close to that)after 23-odd overs.I just can't believ Australai could losse after making 250!Anybody know whats happened to Andy Symonds?

Heheeheh,

Even Bangladesh is now becoming Australias nightmare.

OH YES! lol the Aussies staying a bit quiet in this topic, any idea why? ;) what a win, and how good was the knock by Ashraful, what a jem!

Will p said:
OH YES! lol the Aussies staying a bit quiet in this topic, any idea why? ;)
Work ;)

Anyway, probably the best thing that could've happened, even with sh*t opposition you can't just expect things to happen, and I think we probably did that- wake up call will do us good, it's not like making the final is an issue

Users who are viewing this thread