NatWest Series 2005

Who will win the Natwest Series 2005?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OMG Pieterson and Solanki is on fire yo. First they need 72 runs from 59 balls and now 49 runs from 49 balls. Pieterson is on fire 2 sixes and solanki 1 sixes.

Pieterson is just unbelievable to see

England require another 15 runs with 3 wickets and 27 balls remaining

I bet u will never see a player like Pieterson in your whole life

Last edited:
What a six!!!!!!! monstrous six by KP Pieterson. He is cracking on Australia. Come on Pieterson six runs required from 24 balls.

2 runs 3 overs...

Pietersen...!!! Whatta innings....

Looks like 4th consecutive defeat for Australia...!!!! Woohoo!!!

Oh yes!!!!!!!!! Pieterson the hero of England took away the match. I must say Pieterson is a superb player. Congratzz to England. Very very bad start from Australian. 4 match in a row they lost.

vibs89 said:
Oh yes!!!!!!!!! Pieterson the hero of England took away the match. I must say Pieterson is a superb player. Congratzz to England. Very very bad start from Australian. 4 match in a row they lost.
Yes and England have beaten the Aussies again!!!

England just simply RULE!!!!!!!!

Now thats 2 wins out of 2 for Michael Vaughan's England over AUS in ODIs

Kevin Pieterson is a gem!!!

Yes Yes Yes Yes! Sorry to say for the Aussie fans, but for the first time having so much fun seeing a team lose like this. Since they are considered to be world champions, these defeats are terrible for them! First against Bangladesh and now against England (and also those Twenty20 and the defeat against Somerset!).

England - come on!!! Get the Ashes this time! My excitement for the Ashes has increased manifold! And yes, I agree with Rahul. Bring on this sensation, Pietersen for the Ashes!

Yes!!! KP has done it agen, smashing the Aussies all around the ground just like he did the SA bowlers in the winter!!! Brilliant stuff!

Collingwood's catch was amazing, does anyone have a photo of that because that was simply stunning!!

'Crushed' is definitely unfair. The Aussies bowled pretty well and were undone by one man rather than the whole team.
Anyhow who cares? 4 in a row...

3rd Match

Toss: Australia

Australia 252/9 (50 ov) (Hussey 84) (Harmison 5/33)
England 253/7 (47.3 ov) (Pietersen 91*, Vaughan 57) (Hogg 3/42)

Result: England won by 3 wickets

Man of the Match: KP Pietersen

good stuff peiterson had better play the ashes tests as well, they should drop thrope if they think bell is better than peiterson. I realise Thorpe is great player and has got england out of many situation but i definately think we need Peiterson in them team because he and flintoff have the potential to destroy the australians, and they can strike fear into the australian not like thorpe or bell and this isnt a situation we have had in years two batsmen who can really take apart australia's quite outsatnding attack, and we should take advantage of it whilst we have it. I think the england batting line up should be:
strauss,trescothick, vaughan,thorpe,peiterson,flintoff,jones

Look out for Ed Joyce he's already scored 1000 runs this season and has been tipped to replace Thorpe after the Ashes.

Users who are viewing this thread