NatWest Series 2005

Who will win the Natwest Series 2005?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
vibs89 said:
Now Australia captain will take out some excuses that we couldn't win due tooo.... whatever.

hmmm.......... it was the pitch, i tell you, it was all in the pitch..
:p

wait you guys now..let the Aussie members also say a few words ;) :p

:D

rahulk666 said:
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha... I can't stop laughing now. Australia should just hand the Ashes to England and leave now.
Australia are just looking very rusty. Remember they dint play cricket for sometime. Also they dint have the "spark" that they usually do. Maybe they took the tigers a bit too lightly after seeing them lose by ten wickets at the Oval.

Some might feel England will face an Aussie backlash tomorrow, but I have my money on England for a fairly comfortable win.

Kudos to the tigers and Ashraful for playing a brilliant innings. Cherish this day, cause the next one might take a long time coming.

At the end, this is just the start of the Natwest Series and the aussies are the world champions, and I still have them favourates for the Natwest Series and the Ashes.

But......GO ENGLAND!!!

OMG I cant believe it.... I turned on my TV checking to see how many runs Bangladesh lost by but what I saw came to a shock..Ban required 13 from 12 balls. Great win for Bangladesh.... way to go!!!!

Lion-hearted effort by Bangladesh.

Australia on losing track 3 loses inside a week 1st in 20-20 v/s England then v/s Somerset and now against Banladesh .Can then win against England tommorow?

Shailesh said:
so that's the reson they lost ;) what did he do btw? :p
Don't know mate, but I heard Lehmann on Sky talking about some kind of enquiry at which team captain Ponting, Gilchrist and Buchanan will be present. Hmm, mysterious...

And some people said that Bangladesh cant play cricket..... That was a great effort by Bangadesh ,they dont win many but today they played like Australia!

WoW there were times where all the majorities laugh at that Bangladesh loses everytime, but this one is a nightmare for the Australian team :eek: .....Australian players must be feeling shy to face the press & the crowds after this encounter with Bangladesh :p

Last edited:
What a win by bangladesh i must say Bangladesh will once be a powerful team in the future. Come on Aussie where's the aussie people i don't see any aussie people posting over here. Don't hide your self.

Last edited:
vibs89 said:
What a win by bangladesh i must say Bangladesh will once be a powerful team in the future. Come on Aussie where's the aussie people i don't see any aussie people posting over here. Don't hide your self.
LOL!! I know no Aussies posting just as yet, but I think they are fast asleep atm.

But dont get carried away by this win.......Bangladesh are still a poor team....this was just one of those days.

Like I said be4...Cherish this moment....doesnt come very often!

Users who are viewing this thread