NBA Fans

rahulk666

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Felt bad when Phoenix lost. They are so fun to watch. The injury to Joe Johnson was a big blow. Will miss watching Steve Nash make those unbelievable shots.

Hope Heat wins the Eastern conference. I watched Spurs-Pistons last year... this year I want something different. :)

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Tell me about it. Those are the two teams that I hate--Pistons and Spurs. It is disgusting. Parker and Duncan are infuriating. Ben Wallace, Tayshaun Prince and Rip Hamilton--god save me! The playoffs are over for me, this year.

Rangeela

International Coach
NBA - Eastern Conference Finals

Game 7

Odds:

Detroit Pistons - EVS (1/1)
Miami Heat - 8/11

Series tied 3-3

rahulk666

International Cricketer
It comes down to this now. Winner of today's game between Pistons and heat will take on Spurs for NBA Championship title. Injury hurt Suns (J. Johnson) to topple Spurs and although Wade will be playing in Game 7 today you don't know whether he will be able to get Miami the win. The momentum certainly seems to be with Pistons right now, but I would hate to see Pistons take on Spurs. Shaq too has the niggling thigh injury.

I think if Wade performs well and if Shaq stays out of foul trouble then Miami would be able to pull off win today. Pistons meanwhile know how to win the big games. They were 2-3 down last season against the Nets and then came back to win the Eastern Conference by winning the last two games. Hope that doesn't happen today.
Miami, Please turn ON the heat today!

gold639

International Coach
No way,I hate Miami.

Come on Detroit!!!(They're not my favourite team as such,but all my favourite teams are now out :()

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
I'm supporting with Miami. But I think Detroit will win. Sucks. Especially after the whole Pacers/Pistons controversy.

rahulk666

International Cricketer
Detroit beat Miami 88-82

Pistons are the eastern Conference Champions.

They face Western Conference Champions San Antonio Spurs this thursday for the NBA Championship Ring.

Rangeela

International Coach
NBA Finals - Game 1

Odds:

Detroit Pistons - 7/4
San Antonio Spurs - 2/5

rahulk666

International Cricketer
I don't like Pistons or Spurs. But if I had to choose I would choose Spurs to win the NBA Championship.

gold639

International Coach
Oh man,Spurs won quite comprehensively today,all thanks to an awesome 4th quarter.

Ginobli was awesome.

I think Detroit will come back though..I think it was fatigue that caused this loss.

rahulk666

International Cricketer
Detroit wins when Rasheed Wallace contributes. Rasheed Wallace is a very under-rated player. If he gets off to great first quarter then Detroit almost always wins.

The first half yesterday was quite close with neither team shooting well. It was just matter of time to see which team starts shooting high percentage in second half and it was Manu and Parker who did that. Ginobili is a good player but sometimes I think he deserves an Oscar for his antics on the field. You just have to touch this guy and he is on a the floor with a huge bang. I hate players doing that.

Rangeela

International Coach
NBA Finals - Game 2

Odds:

Detroit Pistons - 2/1
San Antonio Spurs - 1/3

Rangeela

International Coach
NBA Finals - Game 3

Odds: